Phantis Forums

If this AEK wins the Championship......

nightsurfer

Then it would be very bad for Greek Football....

I m saying this as a devoted AEK fan.....

In any case that's not Football what they are showing.....

I think Kalamaria has the better football players than we have.....

But we have a good Goalkeeper and a good defensive organisatoin that's way we are second...

We want Champions League..... !? Anathema mas... me tetio podosfairo....

If we had Xiotis the whole Saison ... we would be around 10 points behind Olympiakos (This is for the older posters here...they know what I m saying since 2002... but maybe they realised finally now :whistle: I mean just check the 2 Ethnikos games... Xiotis came and catched flies)

Did you watch Xiotis in the Penalties shot out?

5 Penalties.... and 5 times he fell with his bottom to his right side....

Resis pou na ixame ton Sorrentino ola afta ta xronia.... me pextarades pou ixame stin omada mas...... Tha tous sxisame olous ....

I think to not want our team to win the championship is a bit extreme. I agree with you with the poiotita tou pothosfairou. Ala afto einai provlima olonon oxi mono thiko mas. So what, oi Gavroi to pernoune kathe hrono to protathlima kai ti kanoune stin Evropi?? Tipota..Greece is plagued by very mediocre football these years...

Then it would be very bad for Greek Football....

I m saying this as a devoted AEK fan.....

In any case that's not Football what they are showing.....

I think Kalamaria has the better football players than we have.....

But we have a good Goalkeeper and a good defensive organisatoin that's way we are second...

We want Champions League..... !? Anathema mas... me tetio podosfairo....

If we had Xiotis the whole Saison ... we would be around 10 points behind Olympiakos (This is for the older posters here...they know what I m saying since 2002... but maybe they realised finally now :whistle: I mean just check the 2 Ethnikos games... Xiotis came and catched flies)

Did you watch Xiotis in the Penalties shot out?

5 Penalties.... and 5 times he fell with his bottom to his right side....

Resis pou na ixame ton Sorrentino ola afta ta xronia.... me pextarades pou ixame stin omada mas...... Tha tous sxisame olous ....

what about st. petersburg?

I want our AEK to win the championship, but I fully agree with nightsurfer...

It would be a disgrace to play in the CL... We cannot buy players that will make us competitive in the CL and our young players will take more time before (if) they become good enough to do so....

It would be a disgrace to play in the CL...  We cannot buy players that will make us competitive in the CL and our young players will take more time before (if) they become good enough to do so....

I think that is not true. Look at Olympiakos. Every year he plays in the CL and he dosen't do anything. He has players with class and he has players with names like Rivaldo Ziovanni and those guys and he did crap in the CL. You can't say that we are not going to do good. You never know what happens. It's soccer and some times you just need luck kai megali kardia and trust me my man we have both but especiallu KARDIA we believe in the win. So i think we will do good. :tup:

tromerh pasoula...

btw oloi oi filoi tis AEK einai toso eristikoi opws o aekohio??

xalarwse filarako

Didn't mean to come accross as that..I guess I just misread your post about the protathlima as sarcasm.

It would be a disgrace to play in the CL... We cannot buy players that will make us competitive in the CL and our young players will take more time before (if) they become good enough to do so....

Paithia, you need the champion's league bonuses in order to buy better players etc..etc..etc..Nobody's saying we'll do great tomorrow, but you have to start somewhere..

First we have to make it to the Champions League. Let's not count our chickens before they're hatched.

If AEK takes the Greek Cup this year, that's a great accomplishment, but then they're doing it in a year where Olympiacos is basically a grandfather team (and is still winning) and Panathanaikos is full of youngsters. Xanthi proved to be not much more than a barrel of hot wind, and hey, we might be defensive-based, but so too did the NT make it all the way through the Euro.

Making it to the CL is not a good indication of a team's quality; kicking @ss in the Champion's League IS, however. Are we capable of it? I'd have a better opinion if I could catch the games here in Korea.

What's the story with that, pedia? Any live streaming channels that I can hook up that won't cost an arm and a leg?

Guest Protathlitis7

Zenith surely would win the Greek Championship..... with correct referees.....

???

what exactly did zenith do after they did you in the 89th minute?

they went out the next round :huh:

Zenith woudl finsih second imho

???

what exactly did zenith do after they did you in the 89th minute?

they went out the next round :huh:

You mean out for a drink ?

In fact they will play against Rosenborg in 1/16 finals against the team, which beat you 3 : 1 in Karaiskaki....

The most beatiful thing about football is: Everybody can talk about it B)

It would be a disgrace to play in the CL...  We cannot buy players that will make us competitive in the CL and our young players will take more time before (if) they become good enough to do so....

Paithia, you need the champion's league bonuses in order to buy better players etc..etc..etc..Nobody's saying we'll do great tomorrow, but you have to start somewhere..
Well said, we need the cash to pickup some decent players that will make the offensive difference.

and why that? i'd really like to know that. maybe aeks form has dropped a bit lately, but imo they are still one of the best teams in the league. especially if you consider the budget compared to the ones of osfp and pao. santos has managed to build quite a good team with the players he has.

but let me guess: they don't have any cypriot players in their roster.

so the teams that should represent greece in europe would be

osfp, larisa, pao, paok, panachaiki, xanthi, aigaleo, panionios, kerkyra, volos, veroia, panseraikos

right? they all have at least one cypriot player in their team.

Why are we even talking about this??? Teams that win championships are teams that have experience, great players, and best of all, a little bit of luck.

AEK should be commended for the ball they are playing. Only 2 years ago, there was talk that this team would be playing in the D' Division after Psomiadis cleaned us out.

I hope we win the Protathlima....I hope we win the Greek Cup....and I hope we can do well in the Champions League. Look at Artmedia Bartislova this season; they almost advanced to the next round. Anything can happen in soccer.

If AEK wins the championship, it would be GREAT for Greek soccer!!! A true AEK fan would never say anything but.

All quit watching football if AEK wins they have no business representing Greece in Champions League..

Well that works out because at the rate your team is going you won't want to watch football next year anyway. Look behind you because PAOK, Iraklis and Xanthi are knocking...

Well that works out because at the rate your team is going you won't want to watch football next year anyway. Look behind you because PAOK, Iraklis and Xanthi are knocking...

why that? i thought we are in first place and bides is supporting osfp... :P :P :P

Archived