Phantis Forums

PRO-PO #1

thrylos

Folks, I figure most of us are outside of Greece. In Greece they do a PRO-PO every weekend. Simply guess the result of the match. I will post standings for people. Any editing done to your picks after the first game has started will reult in you having a 0 win week. Just copy and paste the games and then add your picks to make it easier please

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys there is a Pro-Po (actually called 1-X-2) game set up on the Phantis game section. Unfortunately it has not been utilised this season. It's all automated, and there would be not effort needed to compile the results. I guess it would be upto Lazarus to fix up the bugs and we could start using it again.

You can access the 1-X-2 game as well as the prediction games here:

http://clubs.phantis.com/SoccerPredictions/

• 2 weeks later...

Going to include the Aigaleo-Kalithea game in next weeks standings. I cannot seem to see what the prediction were because it shows only question marks on my side.

The2ndMouse Can you see it? If so can you re post both of ours so I can do the stadnings?

• 2 weeks later...

We added a few new members. This was a horrible week. Many upsets I guess or we just suck at picking.

Standings thus far:

13 The2ndMouse

11 Thrylos

8 Irlandos

4 Drakos

4 Aiolosply

3 ORIGINALAEKARA

3 Dimitriis

Here is this week's program:

Archived