Phantis Forums

Toronto Blue Jays

Kanadezos

• 9 years later...

The game ended up much closer than I wanted but I will take it. I told everyone that I have talked to regarding our chances to win the series that we HAVE to win all 3 games at the dome. I don't see how we win both games 6 & 7 in their park. I like our chances of winning 1 of 2 games pitched by Stroman and  Price in Kansas City. Price was cruising for most of the game up until the Goins / Bautista misplay. He finally had a runner on first and had to pitch from the stretch and dont forget Goins running in front of Tulo rather covering second stops us from turning a double play that  most likely limits the damage. Greg Zaun during the post game said the Royals probably stole our signs as well during Perez 8 pitch at bat before Gordon's at bat because because Gordon was laying of all the breaking stuff, and waiting for the fastball. Price also always has had trouble vs Texas, and has done well vs KC in the past. Anyways lets get their first. Dickey has to have the knuckleball working tomorow, the Royal are swing happy as we have seen and not only will it help us win the game, facing a knuckleball can do a number on your swing for the next few games as well. Anyways one game at a time...

Edited by CPAO
  • Like it 1

Can anyone tell me why Laytroy Hawkins came in when we were down 3? Seriously. We put price in vs Texas last week with a 6 run lead because we didn't trust him yet down 3 and having to keep it at 3 we let him pitch. That was a awful move... And the knuckle ball wasn't moving of all the days lol. Estrada on the hill tomorrow. I don't want the season to end just yet so I am hoping we can keep this series going. 6 and 7 you have price and Stroman it's doable just hoping this doesn't end tomorrow.

• Like it 1