Phantis Forums

Merry Christmas

REDmagic

Hi guys

I would like to wish everybody in the forum from sunny Sydney, Australia a Merry Christmas and all the best to all your families in 2006 :tup:

For all us Olympiakos fans lets hope we can build a "SOLID" :P team in 2006 that will play nice soccer and bring some good results in Europe :nw:

If SANTA can bring us a couple of good African strikers that will be nice too :1eye:

Everybody stuff your faces with food and drinks because thats one thing i look forward each year at my KOUBAROS house when he gets the lamb going on the spit :P

All the best to everybody that includes all the Bazeloi. :LOL: :LOL: The rivary is only during sport not during holidays :P

Hi guys

I would like to wish everybody in the forum from sunny Sydney, Australia a Merry Christmas and all the best to all your families in 2006 :tup:

For all us Olympiakos fans lets hope we can build a "SOLID" :P team in 2006 that will play nice soccer and bring some good results in Europe :nw:

If SANTA can bring us a couple of good African strikers that will be nice too :1eye:

Everybody stuff your faces with food and drinks because thats one thing i look forward each year at my KOUBAROS house when he gets the lamb going on the spit :P

All the best to everybody that includes all the Bazeloi. :LOL: :LOL: The rivary is only during sport not during holidays :P

Merry Christmas to u all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Merry Christmas to Thyrlos and everybody else even our rivals lol

but i do hope we get a better gift then the rest

Merry Christmas!!!

Kala Xristougena brothers and sisters! Peace and love to everyone. :D

xronia pola gavronia...

me pola goal stin evropi... <this? next year>

kali xronia stus vazelus naoum...

eat ur vegetables <from brussels>

pittman

ade gia, kie ta kukia baglan... kie ta miala sta kaggela noum..

ps. special greetings 2 the mods <ALL> ok?

Merry Christmas to all...

Not to argue but MTL do everyone a favor do not X out Christ from Christmas..

I know you didnt realize it... its just part of the propaganda against Christians to belittle our religion

bar7,

this is true. I find a lot more of Xmas, also the sayings of "Happy Holidays" or "Season's Greetings" to be more politically correct, here in Canada, specifically in Toronto, then saying Merry Christmas or referring to a "Christmas" tree.

I think we shouldn't forget the reason for the season, the birth of Christ.

Having said that, xana se olous, Kala Cristougenna!

Merry Christmas to all...

Not to argue but MTL do everyone a favor do not X out Christ from Christmas..

I know you didnt realize it... its just part of the propaganda against Christians to belittle our religion

never heard that before.....i was always under the impression that xmas comes from christmas-------x stands for the X Xristos......thats the intention i use that anyways....

xronia polla se olous from Glyfada

meeeeeeerry christmas from zurich too

enjoy the holidays....

i hope you all were good the last year so that santa will come by and give you the gifts you deserve... ;)

Posted Image

someone here must been very good this year to get a gift like that

and i know it wasn't me lol

Merry Christmas to u all !!!

Archived