Phantis Forums

Aegaleo-PAO

athinaios

To show that even our side of this forum has given up this season... no one wants to talk about this game... with the first half almost over!

Aegalo just lost a big chance to score!

Biscan & Nilson can't stop the opponents... Before we start talking about our coach we seriously have to get some quality defensemen... :box:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't call it a super game today.

We started well with purpose and commitment

with Eki's header our best chance in the 1st half.

After that we didn't trouble them that much in front of goal

and had problems with that final pass to our forwards.

In the 1st 20 mins or so of the 2nd half eitan ta hdia until

we broke the deadlock with fine 1 touch exchanges between

Gekas, Gonzo and Mantzios (who else !!) to finish it in nice style.

After that we started to look much better in our offense and

Fani missed a great tet-a-tet to kill the game off 2-0.

Luckily we still managed that with Biscan after some good play

from Pap.

Overall the result was encouraging but the performance nothing to

get overly excited about.

One thing I liked was for 2nd week in a row when we have a

4-3-3 style we show more impact and trouble our opponents

better than the 4-4-2 formation.

I didn't mind Seric today considering it was his 1st game back in a number

of weeks and Nilsson did OK too.

Gonzales is still playing way too deep and did too many high balls

to Mantzios & Pap which on most occassions found the opposing players.

See how effective he can be when he's closer to the forward line as

evident from the 1st goal !! .... that's where he should be positioned.

Moris for me was out of touch and whilst I think he's been one of our

best players this season, his form in the last 3 weeks or so has dropped

off somewhat.

Conseicao's corners were very ordinary being directed to the near post

when there were none of our blokes. His freekicks were just as bad.

Bides is 100 times better at the set plays and should be the main person

taking them.

Next game is against Larissa at home ... hopefully the X-Mas break will

refresh some of the players as there's still much work required for the 2nd

half of the season.

We are cheering for a win that used to be a "given"

i never remember aigaleo away as a given win. this was always a tough match.

actually i think the only time we beat aigaleo away was last year-with a 1-0.....the year before we lost and tied the year before that.....

better second half, the problem is definitly defense. Nassif Morris needs to wake up and start moving. He was garbage, sloppy and sloppy marking just like with Iraklis.

Galinovic 8

Darlas was awful, 4

Biscan 6.5

Morris 5

Nilsson 7

Seric was the best player, hardest working and most consistent. 8

Bidis 6

Conceicao was good, except he was horrible at set peices. his crosses/shots are weak and nowhere near a useful height for players...7

Eki was crap except for his one assist, just about every other pass of his got intercepted.... 6

Papadopoulos 7

Mantzios 7

Leontiou 7

Gkekas 6

Kotsios 6

Imagine we played Chelsea away we would probably lose 15-0...

you are only showing that you are not a true panathianikos fan...i have never said anything about your posts, but enough is enough...im not taking a swipe at you, but if you have something of importance or relevance to say, the say it, if not then dont waste your and our time please

Listen if we want to be a true European team and we are struggling to win games against Aigelleo or our loss to Ergotelis in the cup then wa have no business representing Greece in any competition.. We won to win a protatlima ha thats the biggest joke i have heard all day we aill disgrace ourselves like we did this year already....MR Fanis Gekas should retire from football and take Conceiseio and Biscan with you....

We won wow were still 9 back!!!

Is this what you want to read every year for the last ten seasons excluding 1....

ATHENS, Dec 18 (Reuters) - Panathinaikos beat Egaleo 2-0 in the Greek first division on Sunday to ease the pressure on under-fire coach Alberto Malesani going into the winter break.

Malesani has come under increasing pressure since the club's Champions League campaign ended in 2-1 and 5-1 defeats by Udinese and Werder Bremen that left them bottom of the group.

ADVERTISEMENT

He survived two meetings with club owner Yiannis Vardinoyiannis, although the club remain nine points behind leaders Olympiakos Piraeus.

Greece striker Vangelis Mantzios put Panathinaikos ahead against Egaleo in the 67th minute and former Liverpool player Igor Biscan bundled in the second 12 minutes later.

After 14 rounds Olympiakos remain on top after a ninth-minute penalty from Predrag Djordjevic -- his ninth goal of the season -- gave them a 1-0 win over Levadiakos

Listen if we want to be a true European team and we are struggling to win games against Aigelleo or our loss to Ergotelis in the cup then wa have no business representing Greece in any competition.. We won to win a protatlima ha thats the biggest joke i have heard all day we aill disgrace ourselves like we did this year already....MR Fanis Gekas should retire from football and take Conceiseio and Biscan with you....

The problem is this:

We all know what the current situation is with pao and to be honest it sux to be a pao fan atm... However if you’re a true pao fan you will support team through the Good times (hasn’t been much of them) & Bad times.....

The fact u keep criticizing them even though there trying to improve and put a win on the board really shows your true colours man….

The only time ive ever seen you post in the pao forum is when your lover boy “Bidis” plays a game or when pao loses another match or plays really crap… other then that your quite, never seen again until the next time…. Also you’re biased, I mean it was so evident last year with kostantinou, Okkas & Bidis, but this year u seem to criticize everyone on the pao squad e.g Biscan, Flavio, Nilsson & the coach ECT... (Which is fair enough) however ive never ever seen you say one bad word against Bidis the player and believe me he has had some stinkers this year just like everyone else in the pao squad...

Why is that?

Seriously dude your really biased when it comes to Cypriote players and a lot of people in this forum are questioning weather you’re a true pao fan or just a Cypriote bandwagoner….

P.S Im not taking a swipe at ya, just stating the obvious, so when u reply try and reply in a civilized manner instead of a racist one (past experiences have taught me a lot about ur character & ur replys)

P.S2, try and show support to this team, I agree that management sux and that we should get a new board however the chances of that happening is very slim, so either deal with it and support them to the death or just admit it, u dnt really support pao because last time I checked a true fan supports the team through thick and thin…

Bides had bad games and good games this year..Wislow, Udinese to name a few im a big fan of mantzios why don't you read my posts..I critize the board and who runs the team..Fans want results not malakeis its been ten F***en years we have won 1 championship...Im sick of crappy resultsif you bad you shouldnt play but with the players we have this year how the ###### are we going to win a championship......

The problem is this:

We all know what the current situation is with pao and to be honest it sux to be a pao fan atm... However if you’re a true pao fan you will support team through the Good times (hasn’t been much of them) & Bad times.....

The fact u keep criticizing them even though there trying to improve and put a win on the board really shows your true colours man….

The only time ive ever seen you post in the pao forum is when your lover boy “Bidis” plays a game or when pao loses another match or plays really crap… other then that your quite, never seen again until the next time…. Also you’re biased, I mean it was so evident last year with kostantinou, Okkas & Bidis, but this year u seem to criticize everyone on the pao squad e.g Biscan, Flavio, Nilsson & the coach ECT... (Which is fair enough) however ive never ever seen you say one bad word against Bidis the player and believe me he has had some stinkers this year just like everyone else in the pao squad...

Why is that?

Seriously dude your really biased when it comes to Cypriote players and a lot of people in this forum are questioning weather you’re a true pao fan or just a Cypriote bandwagoner….

P.S Im not taking a swipe at ya, just stating the obvious, so when u reply try and reply in a civilized manner instead of a racist one (past experiences have taught me a lot about ur character & ur replys)

P.S2, try and show support to this team, I agree that management sux and that we should get a new board however the chances of that happening is very slim, so either deal with it and support them to the death or just admit it, u dnt really support pao because last time I checked a true fan supports the team through thick and thin…

have u seen pao attendence records we support the team from our kanape....Thats the biggest joke of all.. Larissa at there home games gets more fans then we do......

Archived