Phantis Forums

AEK-Apollon Kalamarias

AEKARA-YIA-PANTA

Could be an interesting game with those 2 players suspended and no crowd, however, if we are going to win the Title we should win these type of games easily!!

The last game before the Christmas break, we will win 2-0 with goals from Lyberopolous and Soares!!

:tup: LONG LIVE AEK :tup:

Haven't  received Katsouranis and Tsanko the 3rd yellow Card ?

So they must have a ban now.. isn't it ?

Maybe it's good for Katsurani to have a week off. He hasn't played worth a s%$#! this year..
Katsouranis seems as if he has done anything this year, but that isn't the truth. Because we lost Assunsao, Katsouranis needed to fill in his place.

Santos has been using him as a sweeper, when his natural role is that of a playmaker. I guarantee, that in the second round he will move up and start making a difference in the offense.

Plus you have to acknowledge that Katsouranis is one of the best players in the league and can easily adjust to any position. He has been doing great as a sweeper. Just because he isn't scoring goals from his position, which is extremely hard, doesn't mean that he isn't playing well. The last 4-5 games he has been in great form.

Also, I think that Chanko is the only pne with four yellow cards and he is suspended. Should be an easy win for us, even without the fans.

FORZA AEKARA

Whatever, a win is a win. Its logical that a team will have its bad games, so I'm glad we played bad with kalamaria but we still got the points. Get it out of our system.

Now we have the break and we will be able to get back into form.

you have to admit one thing...that the team plays even until the last minute.

Archived