Phantis Forums

inter milano -milano ac

dave22222

acutally its not Milano AC, its just called "Milan" or full name is used internationally A.C. Milan (they use the english word for milan intentionally) There is only ONE MILAN :nw:

as for the game........Milan will win. But this is the first time it looks like inter might have a chance.....but come Milan always pound those losers.

FORZA

ROSSONERI

good game...

but if you guys honestly think greek refereeing is the only joke see this game........complete joke. Inter scored on THREE non existant fouls.

1. penalty- Martins and Nesta battle for ball, Nesta is in the lead, Martins (its on tape) has his hands on Nesta's back and pushes Nesta, (foul, you cant touch someones back) and Nesta falls on to the ball. And a handball is called because Nesta fell on the ball because of Martins pushing him with his HANDS. AWFUL CALL.

2. Free kick- Gattuso tackled the ball first and bareley touched Adriano. It was pretty light and ridiculous. It was a clean tackle on the ball and a brushup on the Inter player. BALL FIRST=NO FOUL

3. Corner- Inter get a break, Cruz sends it through to Adriano but doesnt reach him and rolls out of play. No deflection, anything out of ordinary just too fast for Adriano. But then a corner......

there were so many awful calls all game.....and Ancelotti was retarted to start Serginho.....and stick with him 90 mins....

good game...

but if you guys honestly think greek refereeing is the only joke see this game........complete joke. Inter scored on THREE non existant fouls.

1. penalty- Martins and Nesta battle for ball, Nesta is in the lead, Martins (its on tape) has his hands on Nesta's back and pushes Nesta, (foul, you cant touch someones back) and Nesta falls on to the ball. And a handball is called because Nesta fell on the ball because of Martins pushing him with his HANDS. AWFUL CALL.

2. Free kick- Gattuso tackled the ball first and bareley touched Adriano. It was pretty light and ridiculous. It was a clean tackle on the ball and a brushup on the Inter player. BALL FIRST=NO FOUL

3. Corner- Inter get a break, Cruz sends it through to Adriano but doesnt reach him and rolls out of play. No deflection, anything out of ordinary just too fast for Adriano. But then a corner......

there were so many awful calls all game.....and Ancelotti was retarted to start Serginho.....and stick with him 90 mins....

and what about milan's first goal from the handball in the area which wasn't intentional but i guess the ref wanted to even up things after the nesta fiasco. i didn't catch the ref's name but i would think these high profile games would have one of the more respeted referee's assigned to them :tdown:

good game...

and what about milan's first goal from the handball in the area which wasn't intentional but i guess the ref wanted to even up things after the nesta fiasco. i didn't catch the ref's name but i would think these high profile games would have one of the more respeted referee's assigned to them :tdown:
it wasnt intentional yeah. But a handball in the box is NEVER INTENTIONAL.

Look at the replay, that was a blatant HAND BALL. THe ball, struck his hand. On a deflection. That is a penalty, period.

As for the unintentional bit, i would be somewhat sypathetic BUT:

THATS A REASON WHY YOU KEEP YOUR HANDS DOWN ON A WALL OF A FREEKICK

You are supposed to keep your hands down and it they go up its only for one reason or possible outcome....to touch the ball. If you are stupid and put them up, theres a risk of getting a handball called. Simple as that, he was stupid, handballed and got a fair penalty called against him. It was the only truly fair call of the game, and that first penalty for Inter was one of the worst calls i have seen, i would compare it to the level of Efthimiadis and Byron Moreno it was so awful.....

he probably had his hand/arm up to protect his face and without debating whether or not it was intentional, it was definately an even up call on the ref's part and if the ref didn't call that then he would have called some other non existant foul in the box to even up things later in the game

he probably had his hand/arm up to protect his face and without debating whether or not it was intentional, it was definately an even up call on the ref's part and if the ref didn't call that then he would have called some other non existant foul in the box to even up things later in the game

youre not supposed to protect your face, due to the fact it is likely to hit the ball and break the rules....even up call by coincidence. That was a clear penalty and there is no doubt or reason for a ref to get out of calling it.

Archived