Phantis Forums

Ronaldinho- worlds best, ugliest, and now dumbest

drakos13

England cannot make the final. If they win the group they will face the Dutch, Portuguese or Argentina in the quarter final most likely (after the round of 16 game). if they somehow manage to win that game they have Brazil in the semi.

if they come in 2nd in their group they probably face Germany in the round of 16 and a date with Argentina or the Dutch in the quarters if they beat the Germans.

Pick your poison.

in short they're dead.

• 1 month later...

What is the problem with you lot? Have you took even a minute to watch England's game against Argentina?

@Drakos: Yeah France. Let me tell you something. I've been living in France for a long time and I can tell you that this team is now rubbish. They had to call back retired players to even qualify! Again watch England's recent game against the Argentinian.

@Apostate: Well, as far as I can remember, The Greeks had to beat Portugal (twice), Spain (a draw), Russia (a defeat), France, CR (the favorites) to win the European Championship.

I do believe Greece did deserve its final victory. However, England has an incredible line-up with great players (Lampard, Gerrard, Terry, Rooney, As.Cole, Becks, Joe Cole...).

England is realistically a favorite. It won't be easy surely but they stand a chance.

What is the problem with you lot? Have you took even a minute to watch England's game against Argentina?

@Drakos: Yeah France. Let me tell you something. I've been living in France for a long time and I can tell you that this team is now rubbish. They had to call back retired players to even qualify! Again watch England's recent game against the Argentinian.

@Apostate: Well, as far as I can remember, The Greeks had to beat Portugal (twice), Spain (a draw), Russia (a defeat), France, CR (the favorites) to win the European Championship.

I do believe Greece did deserve its final victory. However, England has an incredible line-up with great players (Lampard, Gerrard, Terry, Rooney, As.Cole, Becks, Joe Cole...).

England is realistically a favorite. It won't be easy surely but they stand a chance.

when u go to just talent alone then England is up there with every club besides Brazil cause Brazil is on a level of its own

but England's players tend to just not meet to expectation

i mean there is a lot of pressure on them from the media

players are usually not there head wise like Beckham and Euro 2004 and the English player that red carded in the 1998 WC v Argentina

and i don't see there coach Sir Ericksson isn't that good to lead them

when u go to just talent alone then England is up there with every club besides Brazil cause Brazil is on a level of its own

players are usually not there head wise like Beckham and Euro 2004 and the English player that red carded in the 1998 WC v Argentina

1)I do believe that England is below Brazil in some areas though.

2)This is quite true. However, they can produce great performances. We'll see against Uruguay in March.

3)Becks is - like the team - capable of great performances.

4)Well, he use to be one the best coach of Italy when we was at Lazio Roma.

• 4 weeks later...

1)I do believe that England is below Brazil in some areas though.

2)This is quite true. However, they can produce great performances. We'll see against Uruguay in March.

3)Becks is - like the team - capable of great performances.

4)Well, he use to be one the best coach of Italy when we was at Lazio Roma.

Morphi are you English or just based there?

:gr: :gr: :gr:

• 2 weeks later...

Morphi are you English or just based there?

:gr:  :gr:  :gr:

I'm an englishman based in England

You may wonder what an englishman is doing on a Greek forum, well, my ex-girlfriend was Greek and I kept a special relationship with Greece :gr:

Archived