Phantis Forums

OFI-AEK

AEKARA-YIA-PANTA

Come on guys..if Maxlas and Nafour aren't playing well ta a*****a mou tha paroune. We are playing very well and have the heart of winners this year. As we saw against PAOK we can fight until the end. I really don't care how good OFI is in Crete we are going to win 0-3 and that is final.

FORZA AEKARA OE OE GAMA TOUS TIN MANA DIKEFALE!!!

Bravo Dellas on his comeback. Well deserved win, although I thought they had trouble moving the ball at times.

Our defense is strong and the players keep playing up until the last minute.

They truely are coming together and with every game they seem to become more relaxed and confident in their play.

We could have scored easily 5... one regualar Goal by Lyberopoulos was not recognised ....after about half an hour...as it has been given offside erroneously...

But to be fair... the referee could have given one Penalty to OFI in the first 15 minutes... where Malbassa.. attacks very akward in our penalty box area..... Again an uncontrolled action like against Olympiakos from Malbassa... where he gave the opportunity to Diving Okkas to prove his capabilities of an Hollywood actor... to get the penalty...and to Olympiakos to turn the game....

Santos smelled the coffee... an took the Serbian out of play.. and introduced Dellas...

Also in the first 15 minutes.. OFI agitated with a lot of dangerous crosses... (like against Olympiakos..)

With Dellas AEK was operating with 3 Central Defenders... with Georgeas and Canko.. in the defensive wings. This move has stabilized AEK.

But we were very lucky... when OFI with 10 men could have equalised in the last 5 minutes... but Cirillo cleared a very dangerous tete a tete situation professionally...

All in all the victory was merited... also thanks Cesar.

Cesar turned the game in many times.. when he came in . So in 2 important games against PAO and PAOK....

I m speculating.. that they will keep him at the end....

We are not yet ready for an European Adventure with this squad...

A great win in the context of the season!!!!

Another clean sheet, and now Panathinaikos and Xanthi dropped points, we are 8 points clear of both these clubs, and we should, i say should win easy next week!!

Hopefully Olympiakos drop points tonight and we will be top!!

Also, i think Melesani will be shown the door some time this week, these results, especially the thrashings in Europe are not acceptable, and it is embarrasing for Greek football <_<

:tup: BRAVO AEK :tup:

:tup: LONG LIVE AEK :tup:

Archived