Phantis Forums

Transfer Rumors....

Dava-G

OK, with the winter transfer period coming around and rumors already flying, I thought I would open the thread...

I'll start out withone obvious one....

Geo gone, and AEK gets some money for him.

Ilia Ivic's brother from Yugoslavia... how good is he?

Back up the truck....whats the big need for transfers now? I dont get why we feel we need to buy players and then EVER worse buy midfielders and attacking ones at that. Can anyone else see there is a serious defensive problem and our coach seems to avoid it...maybe he is confident that Abonsah can do the trick.

He should forget about transfers for now...because so far the ones he has brought to the club havent done too well so why is he bothering with new ones? We have the squad....ase tis m*****es. Instead of trying to buy his mates, he should try using the 'old-fashioned' techniques of discipline and selecting players on form.

Below is Vladan Ivic, the brother of Ilya....

Posted Image

Read about the rumors of Branco Petrovic....from Zeta....and Vladan Ivic.....of Partizan . Report from sportaction.gr

Rumors - Rumors Stories

But where is the Goalkeeper..., who can catch the balls...and when say catch ....so I mean it in this way.....no more fly-catcher.....no more Goalkeeper, who rebounds often the ball to the adversaires.....

I just read the most ridiculous thing on the front page of ScoreLive today.....

Bajevic has rated Petrovic the Toni Savevski of 2004.

That is the most disgusting comment I have ever heard. Toni was an absolute legend of our club and will be until the day he dies, and even then his name will be heard throughout our temple as the service this guy gave to us in unexplainable.

Petrovic might be as good in time, but he should not even be in the same sentence.

I think the whole "lack of respect" thing is getting too serious. Honestly, I dont see anything wrong with giving an example of what a player is like... I am interested in a our possible future players, and they syle they play... and if he plays like Toni then I am sure there will be alot (including myself) of other very happy Aektzides...

Having said that, There is only one Toni who was a great player and did great things for our team and will forever be written in our history books...

Looks like AEK is targetting a defender: Louka Vidra

Has anyone heard of him and his play?

champion is kind of right....personally, i dont think you guys need new players....you have an awesome squad..but on paper....you need to convert those awesome players on the same team and play ball on the pitch....buying players will just further your debt and not really make your team any better....the only position that u shud really be looking at, for this year, is a termatofilaka....your team is very strong and in my opinion you dont really need any transfers...you just need someone who will organize the right team on the field....

pao123 your prob right even though ive thought aek should buy some youngsters with current debt pob not wise. i don't think we need termatofilakes we have plenty and i still believe hiotis is a good keeper just needs further chances and confidence boosters thats all.

as for someone organising the team together well i think dusan can do it but will he have the time left or the players cooperation.

Archived