Phantis Forums

A' Div: Kallithea - PAOK

Ziaka

On Sunday, November 20, 2005 at 19:00 GR we visit "El Paso" to play Kallithea. Kallithea is on the bottom of the league table, and PAOK should be winning games like these.

In my opinion this is not an easy game, but on paper we do have a btter team, and we should win this game even with the slimest margins.

My prediction for this game is 1-0 for PAOK.

I'm looking forward to hearing this game on the internet. I think I went through withdrawal last weekend with no PAOK!!! This game is important especially with the game with Stuttgart coming soon. A nice comfortable win will put this team in good position for the UEFA Cup game. GO PAOK!!!!!!!! :D

I would like PAOK to finish this game inthe first half with couple goals, and then conserve energy for the UEFA Cup game aganst Stuttgart. Unfortunately I don't think it will be easy, as I see Kallithea playing a very defensive game and relying on counter attacks. PAOK usualy has problems when team deploy these tactics. The best thing for PAOK would be to score an early goal.

As television coverage, It will be on Supersport in Greece. I am not sure if ERT-Sat has a deal with Supersport for their games , but last year I rememeber them showing some Kalliteha home games against the big teams.

Konstantinidis will miss the game, since he is still injured.

Also missing the game will be Akyel, who as of today has not returned back to Thessaloniki from his national team duties in Turkey. This is the second time in recent months that he has done this. I think it's time for a heavy fine.

Lets go PAOK, lets get a second before the end of the 1st!!!!

End of first half. Iv'e heard we played a good game other than the last five minutes of the first half. Come on PAOK, lets get it together!

It pisses me off that I can't listen to all the PAOK game, Metropolis and Libero radio keeps on switching to other games....

Megahed in for Meicel.

PAOK looking better since Megahed came in.

Kalithea goal...1-1. Defence was sleeping.

Christodolopolos in for Zagorakis at the 75th. Come on PAOK!!!!

Maladenis in for Sikabala.

Fernandez big save for PAOK.

Huge chance by Salp.... 3 minutes left....

3 minutes in injury left.. Come on PAOK!!!!!!

1-1 final.

Both teams had their chances. PAOK was very up and down.

Archived