Phantis Forums

Ergotelis - Panathinaikos

dimitriis

This is not an easy game. Ergotelis is at the top of B' Ethniki and they are hungry for victory. Bear in mind that Malesani will rest a lot of the tired players (I guess that will include Galinovic, Conceicao, Vintra and Seric). Biscan is injured, I don't know the condition of Olisadebe. I anticipate Pap (or Torghelle) and Mantzio in our attack!

I expect a win with at least two goals difference

1-0 ergotelis from a penalty shot in 90' min. Plain and simple Pao sucks this year how the hell do you not win against a B' Ethniki team its F***in bull s%$#!, and don't say its because we played our subs even with the subs we should have won 3-0 or more. Terrible performance.

and ergotelis knocked us out.........just because they play B doesnt mean they cant play. They are better than many A ethniki teams......i dont really care too much but this is not good......PAO didnt finish and Ergo got the penalty thats football s and tieing Bremen....im only thinking about Udinese in OAKA anyways.....

dont worry six more years guys :P

You know what freaks me out. Why that gademis Goumas had to go and talk to Galinovich before the Penaldy kick ?

I am 100% certain that whatever he said to Galinovich helped him to loose his concentration.

Leave the man alone you idiot Gouma. It is like he is not a dependable goalkeeper.

Very bad move by Gianni.

An other thing is that Malessaini sees that the game is not freaking easy. Why not use your starters ?

He has Conseisao sitting for what ?

That is such bullcrap.

no cohesion in the midfied..this just goes to show how essential certain players are to the starting lineup....this shows afew other things..it shows us that theodoridis and andric cannot play in our starting 11...mb as sub s, but not dfrom the start..our team wa broken in thwe midfied... malesani did not underestimate ergotelis, some players just need a break as they have been playing week in week out...conceicao, eki, nilson, seric are all essential to our team and they need a break because we have two important games ahead of us...ergotelis played well and our players did not...we cannot expect cohesion in a starting 11 that has never played together before...this is what had to happen and it did...im not very upset by it and all the szupporters should not be either...

well done by ergotelis and good luck in the rest of the kypello...they are quality side that belong in the a ethniki

THIS IS WHAT THE KYPELLO SHOULD BE ABOUT.... Surprises. Should this surprise anyone??? This is great to see a 2nd league team beat one of Greece's top clubs. This is what we need in Greek soccer so attendances will rise in ALL clubs and we should all expect NO EASY MATCHES. Now is this an upset HELL YEAH it is but I'm telling you all....... this is great for Greek soccer. Hopefully there's more of these sort of results throughout the season in all matches.

Since PAO is doing so well elsewhere, why should we care and spend our time & energies for the cup--it only gives you an UEFA spot.... :blink:

u should care b/c your not going to win the prothalima thats for dam sure

so the kipello was really your only shot in winning some silverware

plus your club will lose quite a few dollars b/c of lost games

oh yeah Paok and Pao are out

OSFP and AEK must now watch it

don't take our opponents lightly

Ergotelis is an OK team and thas fine. But its a B division team and their win just like several other 2nd and 3rd division wins over the top division teams this year shows how weak the first division of the greek league has become.

this is the first time in many years that the lower divisions have been given a chance to show what they have against the 1st divison and higher divisions. With the 1 knockout game at the lower division home field. For several years they had to play in home and away groups of 5 or 6 teams making almost impossible for them to advance.

Thats why countries have the cup competition. For small teams to have a chance and Big teams to prove that they are tryly Big. In greece it seems are teams are not that Big at least for the last few years and now.

Erogotelis has one win and everyone thinks that they are a good team. They belong in the rotating spots of the A and B division. That it! I blame Malezani who doesn't allow any starting 11 to gel together. These are perfect games to allow your starting players to try different things on the pitch. Malezani seems that he is confused as to who he should start and constantly makes changes in the lineup.

That fact that its only the league cup is not an excuse. A poor display on the side of PAO.

Erogotelis has one win and everyone thinks that they are a good team. They belong in the rotating spots of the A and B division. That it! I blame Malezani who doesn't allow any starting 11 to gel together. These are perfect games to allow your starting players to try different things on the pitch. Malezani seems that he is confused as to who he should start and constantly makes changes in the lineup.

That fact that its only the league cup is not an excuse. A poor display on the side of PAO.

people knew ergotelis was a good team before the match

Archived