Phantis Forums

Round 12 (2005-06)

Round 12- November 6, 2005

FC Tescoma Zlin - 1. FC Brno 2-0 (2,262)

FK Jablonec 97 - AC Sparta Prague 2-1 (3,028)

FC Marila Pribram - FC Slovan Liberec 2-2 (2,055)

SK Sigma Olomouc - FK Chmel Blsany 3-2 (4,545)

SK Slavia Prague - 1. FC Slovacko 2-0 (2,689)

FK Teplice - FC Banik Ostrava 0-2 (5,060)

MK Mlada Boleslav - FK SIAD Most 1-0 (4,111)

FK Viktoria Plzen - FC Vysocina Jihlava 0-0 (4,187)

Average attendance per game:[/b] 3,209

Michal Papadopoulos (Banik Ostrava) watch:

Michal scored banik's 2nd goal in their suprising win over Teplice.

Posted Image

STANDINGS

1. FC Slovan Liberec - 20:7 27

2. FK Teplice - 18:10 24

3. SK Sigma Olomouc - 19:18 22

4. SK Slavia Prague - 22:14 21

5. FC Marila Pribram - 19:14 19

6. MK Mlada Boleslav - 19:18 18

7. FK Jablonec 97 - 18:16 17 (11 games)

8. FK Viktoria Plzen - 14:14 16

9. FC Banik Ostrava - 12:12 16

10. FC Tescoma Zlin - 12:13 15

11. AC Sparta Prague - 16:21 13

12. FC Vysocina Jihlava 10:17 13

13. 1. FC Slovacko - 11:15 11

14. FK SIAD Most 12:15 10 (11 games)

15. FK Chmel Blsany - 13:25 10

16. 1. FC Brno - 12:18 8

Round 13 - November 20, 2005

1. FC Slovacko - SK Sigma Olomouc

AC Sparta Prague - MK Mlada Boleslav

FK SIAD Most - FC Marila Pribram

FC Vysocina Jihlava - FC Tescoma Zlin

FC Slovan Liberec - SK Slavia Prague

1. FC Brno - FK Viktoria Plzen

FK Chmel Blsany - FK Teplice

FC Banik Ostrava - FK Jablonec 97

It's a nice town, I liked the town centrum. I walked there every day from Kunovice to go to solarfit. It's just too bad my czech is poor, my vocabulary is limited to about 150 words! Made some trips to Buchlovice, Tupesy, Slavkov, Zlin, Brno, and Prauge as well.

I watched all the Euro 2004 games there, and had to be the happiest person in town during those semifinals. :la:

Do you know Pavla and Roman Mitacek by any chance?

I´m sorry, but I think that I don´t know any of this names :unsure: .

We have very nice nature here. And Buchlovice is very very nice town. I visit Buchlovice very often. Have you visited Luhacovice? I like this place to. And have you hear anything about our footbal team 1.Fc Slovacko????

I was happy to, because I love Greece and your football players. :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: . But without us were all people very sad.

And Czech will go to Germany!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't go to Luhacovice, maybe my next time there I will. About FC Slovacko, I didn't see them play but I saw their stadium. It's a big stadium for a small town. I was impressed. The stadium in my home town in Greece is a dirt field (no grass) and holds about 50 people. :LOL: Well what do you expect with a population of 1200 people.

Congratulations on your world cup qualification. I'll be cheering for you guys and I think I'll place a $50 bet on them to win it all (23 - 1 odds), not a bad profit if they win.

Now with Nedved and a little bit of luck, they might be able to do it. :tup:

Hradiste isn´t small town!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

OK maybe........... Hradiste isn´t big, but small town is Kunovice...... Hradiste is normal town in Czech, it isn´t big like Prague, Brno or Ostrava, but it is not small town!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And we have very nice all places for sport. But I can´t say it about places for children or teenage people. :( :angry: :( :ph34r: :blink:

About Nedved, I don´t like him, he is good(very good) football player, but he is very simple or idiotic. When you look at his eyes you can see that he isn´t very intelligent. But he play good football. I like our goalkeeper Petr Cech, but most I like Konstantinos Katsouranis from AEK or Antonios Nikopolidis. However I´ve never hear they telling so I can´t speak of them.... :gr: :gr:

Hradiste, sorry about the small town comment. I'm just used to living near big cities, I guess that's why it seemed small to me.

The one thing I don't like about Nedved is throughout the world cup qualification he didn't help his team. Then when he saw they might not qualify, he joined the team in it's last two games.

I think he was planning on playing in the world cup the whole time. He thought Czech Republic would zip through the qualification and they would have a nice warm spot waiting for him in Germany. He knew he could get away with it because he is their best player.

He's lucky he is a very talented player, otherwise the team would tell him :nono:

I don't care how good you are, if you want to be part of a team you should be a team player and stick with them from the beginning.

I don't know, that's just my observation. Is there anyone else in the Czech Republic upset with his decision not to play until the last two games, and calling him selfish? Or are they just happy to see their best player on the team?

• 2 weeks later...

In Czech republic is Nedved most popular football player, maybe the most popular sportsman.... Only Jaromir Jagr-ice-hockey player can be more popular than Nedved. And for women is the best Roman Sebrle-athlet(decathlon). So Czechs love Nedved and are very happy that he is in national team. I think is important that we will win in Germany and is not important how(and with who) we will win.... But I´m fan of Spain (because Slovakia, Russia and Greece won´t go to Germany). :gr: :gr: :gr: :nw: :nw:

Archived