Phantis Forums

Spanish: Pao worst team to ever to grace Nou Cam

Guest Protathlitis7

This shows how immature you guys are! (and this includes several PAO fans here)....

It bothers me a lot to see Greek teams being ripped apart in Europe. Meanwhile we make fun at eachother here (and elsewhere) about who's worse.... It's really pathetic.

It also shows how myopic most fans are. Instead of getting together and DEMANDING good change in Greek footbal we fight over some pittiful crumbs on a dirty table (greek league)... tsk... tsk...

Unless the majority of the fans realize that it's good to upgrade the domestic league, throw out all the bums and leeches, nothing good will ever happen. Our teams are so bad that we don't even enjoy the one-hit wonders (you know, those comets who shine once never to be seen again)...

Unless we stop bickering like little boys about broken toys, will always look to the other grown ups who have real toys to play with....

And don't tell me that we're a small country.... Look at Portugal...

again fascination with what the stupid foreigners have to say......

WHO CARES! I dont care if PAO is better known than Gavros or gavros is known as the worst.....

Greek league never got any good press to begin with! Even when we WERE playing well no respect shown...Everybody thinks the league its so damn easy eh?

Sollied said some REAL press that is interesting: He said the Greek league was not as easy as he thought........

and he is right. If our league is soooo unbeleivably bad......shouldnt the foreign "superstars" dominate??? or at least play well??? they dont. because our level of play IS a good level. it IS strong. proof would be theplayers that have come from greek league in euro 2004. Now the clubs are trying to become like the dirty s%$#! Real Madrids and Manchesters buying stupid name players and trying to get bigger stadiums and more foreign attention the european play has dropped.....

Guest Protathlitis7

i wonder who started this topic?

frinos-fooker real sociedad also lost 5-0

if concecaio had scored on his super oppertunity then we would have lost 4-1 or 5-2 maybe!

omg I almost fell off my chair reading this comment

think about it carefully slick13 dont kid yourself. "It could have been 5-2 or 4-1"

most pao fans have readily admited it could have been 15-0. go back and look at you 'aderfoi's comments. how many chances were missed, one on ones. not to mention there was a DISALLOWED goal which was ONSIDE. not to mention the amount barca took its foot off th pedal

so slick but your a real broken light bulb :P

Guest Protathlitis7

again fascination with what the stupid foreigners have to say......

I also agree with this. We all know how stupid the english are thinking their league and NT is the best in the world all the time

still, I had to post this..

Guest Protathlitis7

hahahah By the same token how much crap has sir alex ferguson said? to do with arsenal, porto, portuguese football are ones I can remember and there are many more

I think if you watch the game without thinking about other things like olympiakos you will start to see that the spanish press haev a point

isnt it funny and im not trying to piss off anyone but when foreignwers we dont "care what they say"

example: ferguson says PAO is the best team hes faced..,... u guys are all proud

then the spanish press says "the worst team to play in nou camp"

that we dont care about

I just wrote the reason for that one post above yours.

You can't read or something?

oh I undrstood what u say

but alex ferguron and the press are also in the same

they are foreigners !!!!!!!!!!!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

U IDIOT!!!

1 is a coach of a MASSIVE FOOTBALL TEAM and the other reporter....

u still dont understand... like i said... i give u 2 weeks for your brain to actually understand what Panos said!!

oh I undrstood what u say

but alex ferguron and the press are also in the same

they are foreigners !!!!!!!!!!!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

U IDIOT!!!

1 is a coach of a MASSIVE FOOTBALL TEAM and the other reporter....

u still dont understand... like i said... i give u 2 weeks for your brain to actually understand what Panos said!!

youre an even bigger idiot this quote was said 5 years ago and u sleep on that

i bet u sleep well at night thikning of that qoute

why dont u send alex ferguson the tape of your game from barca so he can see about thjat quote

Guest Protathlitis7

you guys are really clowns

how much s%$#! does ferguson talk 'I could win the portuguese championship like going the supermarket'

and it wasnt one reporter you idiot.

do you guys disagree you were the worst team ever in the nou camp?

lol lol lol...

what Rivaldo said?

He is an Oly player. so what do you exopect him to say?

You thrillos ned a few years to acquire some brains before you say thinks.

DAMN IT, THINK...THINK. IT'S NOT HARD :LOL:

SAY WHAT U WANT whatever u want

If I owned a newspaper with a max of 2 readers and I wrote that PAO is the best team in greece you would be posting links to my newspaper on every forum

so save us the " WE dont care what the press says" because u know u do

but u seem to nly care about the psotitives.. the negatives u dont

Guest Protathlitis7

just to clear it up. This PAO team or PAO as an organization???

why would it mean organisation

they are saying its pao was the worst visiting opponent to ever play at the nou camp

why would it mean organisation

they are saying its pao was the worst visiting opponent to ever play at the nou camp

Firstly, who cares about individual reporters of individual newspapers?

Secondly, you are exaggerating. One newspaper has become 'they are saying'...

thirdly, Barcelona haven't had the good fortune of playing Olympiakos yet, the ultimate nnegative record setters in Europe :LOL:

Archived