Phantis Forums

AEK-Kallithea

AEKARA-YIA-PANTA

The wheels are turning are moving full speed ahead!!! AEK looks very much in form the past 3 games. I say an easy victory at home against lowly Kallithea. I'll go with a score line of 4-0, with Sorrentino keeping another clean sheet. Lymbe scores again, with Soares, and Katsouranis netting his first of the season. Let's go AEK!!!!

Hopefully, Oly and Xanthi will battle to a draw, leaving AEK in 1st place!!!! These types of games are the ones we need to win!!! Akratitos and Levadiakos are next!!!

Keep dreaming, guys... there are still a few problems at hand; namely, not to count your chickens until they've hatched.

The big problem the last two seasons has been losing or tying games that they should have won. And yeah, we beat Panathanaikos, but only just--that scoreline was a lot more flattering than the game actually indicated.

Let's put it at a comfortable 2-0 or 2-1 victory and just get the three points. The derbies are important, yes. But games like this are important, too.

Johnny I dissagree with you...

AEK lost the game against Olympiakos in the same way... up to the 87th minute Olympiakos thought themselves lucky to hold a draw and suddenly all came upside down...

But we are aware how AEK fights each game as a derby and in what positions the team lacks class... (mind you, in some positions we have classier players than any team in Greece)...

The fact is that with serious work and a huge effort AEK is up there at the top and Can reamain there. And if we do not then we wont be far down ... beacuse the people in the team work seriously.

I think the key to our success this year lies in keeping our heads out of the clouds and focused on every individual game. The worst thing for AEK to do is underestimate any team, even Kalithea who have only won one game. These games sometimes turn out to be the most dangerous. As long as we take advantage of our chances early in the game AEK will take the three points.

A game we should win easily. Another clean sheet would be very nice, and with Oly or Xanthi, or both bound to drop points we could be on top by the end of this round!!

Not meaning to sound over confident but i think AEK will turn on the style this game and thump Kallithea 5 - 0.

Lyb to get a hattrick!!

Does anyone know what has happened to Venhelinsky?? Will he be playing this match, is he struggling to fit in??

:tup: LONG LIVE AEK :tup:

I think Venglinsky hasn't really conformed to the style of play Santos wants from the team.

We haven't seen much of Venglisky but from what I saw he is eager to become a hero and I don't think that that is what the team needs. The team needs a solid team effort.

It looks as if he tries to get through three defenders and score by himself, instead of looking for open players or support from them.

2-0 AEK

BRAVO AEKARA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2-0 KAI LIGA!!!!!!! ALLA KALH NIKH KAI OK BALA!!!!!!!!! BRAVO STO LUBE LAKH KAI TA ALLA PAIDIA KAI BRAVO STHN AMYNA!!0 GOALS AGAIN!!!! :box: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

Poly eukolh nikh kai tetoia mas'aresoun.....Kaname auta pou prepei na paroume tous 3 ba8mous xwris na duskoleuomaste. Pali kala pou sunexisame to ru8mo mas. Goustarw poly auta pou blepw.....

As paroume ti diakoph twra kai na 3ekourastoun merikous, yiati otan epistreuoum sta agwnistika, exoume 2 duskola mats ektos edras me 'mikroteres' omades.

Archived