Phantis Forums

Akratitos - AEK.... live

nightsurfer

HAHAHAHHA Loyal? I like to say that when AEK plays the world stops. Be it at 5am in my krevati with the headphones on.

And that is why I have such strong respect you OM21... though I definitely dont agree with you all the time, you have the same sickness as me... AEK disease...

Lybe 3-2.........HAHAHAHAHAHHA I said from day 1, play this guy and it will come. No more crap with Okkas as lone striker....he cant do the job.

Another thing guys, im hearing a lot about how we couldnt get 18 players and we could only get 16 players due to injuries and so forth, what about Kwstis? Couldnt he have been in the squad? Thats crap.

Yeah, I say try Lymbe in goal...

Xiotis still has something up his butt and thinks he is the best in the world. And he let in some bunnies this year. Though I am starting to think a better defense might not put our keepers in these situations...

Though, they both really suck with crosses...

HAHAHAHHA Loyal? I like to say that when AEK plays the world stops. Be it at 5am in my krevati with the headphones on.

And that is why I have such strong respect you OM21... though I definitely dont agree with you all the time, you have the same sickness as me... AEK disease...
Ive noticed that I dont agree with my close friends at the best of times.....so the fact we disagree on occasions means nothing but individuality to me.

But Ill drink to that disease anyday of the week.....ELA AEKARA finish these guys off.

Ive noticed that I dont agree with my close friends at the best of times.....so the fact we disagree on occasions means nothing but individuality to me.

Hey man, thats why they have these forums... to disagree... thats why these things are great.

good win for aek even though 2-0 down in 1st 15mins. good to see lymbe doing well up ront really looking like his hitting into some form. good to see nails and giatros score which we need when others aren't playing. what happened to tsiartas how on earth did he not score?

also lakis is scoring which was his problem last yr so that's another good sign.

hopefully this means a return to aek's attacking style of play and while we will always cop goals as all teams do we are good enough to score an extra goal or two to win.

I think you will find Giorgi that Tsiartas was instrumental in many of the goals. We dont need him to score, but to 'assist' as he did yesterday. I thought from what I heard and read, that his game was solid without dominating.

Lybe never lost form, he was never played consistently like the golden child 'Okkas'.

Give Lybe a start every week and I promise top-scorer. Last 3 games, 5 goals.....SUNEXISE FILE MOU.

om21 hat's true as long as he assists i'm happy i'm just surprised he didn't get on score sheet with one of his shots or free kicks that's all.

and yes your right about lymbe he has potential to be top scorer for us if he plays up front all the time. but it's strange would you playhim up front with okkas or not?

its good to see that we are scoring goals, and as for Lybe, thats exactly why we got him....to hit the back of the net. Lets hope Lakis continues good form (did he play well?) and with so many injuries, this was a convincing win.

as for conceding 2 goals...who knows? GK's fault or defensive mistakes or were Akratitos just playing good football???

Archived