Phantis Forums

PAS gianina - AEK

dave22222

Good Win ????

Are you serious...... Just to double check with everyone... What formation was PAS playing?? I believe it was a 4-5-1 WOW! That's an attacking lineup

This is what gets me about Greek soccer that I just can't fathom. Why is it that when small teams play a large Greek club they seem to play defensive? If you're expecting your club to loose then might as well play with an attacking sceme. No doubt that AEK was the more superior team in this match and so-on but the play from PAS was horrible. Even theough they had the lucky post in the 1st half.

It is an OK win for AEK and a terrible outing by PAS....

Kala re evalagoal, don't be bitter that you guys lost three consecutive games. Look at the reality of the game today. Aek played with some new young players with very lilttle experience and some good older players. If PAS took an attacking formation AEK would have scored six goals and that would have been the end of it. Anyway you look at it, the young AEK team you saw today played excellent football for their level of experience. Plus the other older more experienced players like Moras Kyriakidis Sapanis haven't had much playing time this season. So a 4-5-1 formation is the right and logical formation an underdog team would take. Look at PAO, OFSP, and the NT. When they play superior teams, who are almost certain to win, the team takes a defensive stance in the game and tries to create chances on the counter attack, free-kicks, and any mistakes the other teams make. So don't get excited about knocking down AEK. Worry about the karate lessons taking place during OFSP practices, the bottles being thrown at Konstantinou and the rest of the team at Irakleo, and all the new great players Sollied is going to pick up in January. What a way to start the season guys.

FORZA AEKARA OE OE OE, GAMA TOUS TIN MANA DIKEFALE!!!! :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw:

Kala re evalagoal, don't be bitter that you guys lost three consecutive games. Look at the reality of the game today. Aek played with some new young players with very lilttle experience and some good older players. If PAS took an attacking formation AEK would have scored six goals and that would have been the end of it. Anyway you look at it, the young AEK team you saw today played excellent football for their level of experience. Plus the other older more experienced players like Moras Kyriakidis Sapanis haven't had much playing time this season. So a 4-5-1 formation is the right and logical formation an underdog team would take. Look at PAO, OFSP, and the NT. When they play superior teams, who are almost certain to win, the team takes a defensive stance in the game and tries to create chances on the counter attack, free-kicks, and any mistakes the other teams make. So don't get excited about knocking down AEK. Worry about the karate lessons taking place during OFSP practices, the bottles being thrown at Konstantinou and the rest of the team at Irakleo, and all the new great players Sollied is going to pick up in January. What a way to start the season guys.

FORZA AEKARA OE OE OE, GAMA TOUS TIN MANA DIKEFALE!!!! :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw:

Look my man, I don't doubt the fact that AEK could've score 20 if they wanted to... The problem that I'm having is w/ the oposition. In every other league around Europe (England Italy Spain Germany) those team go to every match to win. For example Liverpool Drystal Palace (yesteray) Palace knocked out Liverpool out their competition. Why can't that happen in Greek soccer? It's because lack of good technical coaching and the will to fight till the end of the match. Something that we as Greeks need to work on. So that's really my point on this... I just hope that there's surprises in this Cup and League play like there's been already. That way fans domestically and abroad will take some interest into our league

Sensational win last night. Not for anything but before the game at the pub we were talking about how we would like to see some new faces and some players who havent played much. The only complaint I have is I would have liked to have seen Mpourmpos start instead of Cesar or Soares....but in saying that, those two were damaging in the first half.

Good game....good atmosphere....cant ask for more than that!

Paidia oti kai lane afiste tous.. Meta ton PAO htan kalo pou synexisame me nikh kai sta Giannena mia edra pou eitan panta duskolei gia oles ths omades. Tora prepei na synexesoume etsi kai sta eipoleipa paixnidia. GOOD GAME FOR AEK :tup: :tup: :tup:

Kala re evalagoal, don't be bitter that you guys lost three consecutive games.  Look at the reality of the game today.  Aek played with some new young players with very lilttle experience and some good older players.  If PAS took an attacking formation AEK would have scored six goals and that would have been the end of it.  Anyway you look at it, the young AEK team you saw today played excellent football for their level of experience.  Plus the other older more experienced players like Moras Kyriakidis Sapanis haven't had much playing time this season.  So a 4-5-1 formation is the right and logical formation an underdog team would take.  Look at PAO, OFSP, and the NT.  When they play superior teams, who are almost certain to win, the team takes a defensive stance in the game and tries to create chances on the counter attack, free-kicks, and any mistakes the other teams make.  So don't get excited about knocking down AEK.  Worry about the karate lessons taking place during OFSP practices, the bottles being thrown at Konstantinou and the rest of the team at Irakleo, and all the new great players Sollied is going to pick up in January.  What a way to start the season guys. 

FORZA AEKARA OE OE OE, GAMA TOUS TIN MANA DIKEFALE!!!! :nw:  :nw:  :nw:  :nw:  :nw:

Look my man, I don't doubt the fact that AEK could've score 20 if they wanted to... The problem that I'm having is w/ the oposition. In every other league around Europe (England Italy Spain Germany) those team go to every match to win. For example Liverpool Drystal Palace (yesteray) Palace knocked out Liverpool out their competition. Why can't that happen in Greek soccer? It's because lack of good technical coaching and the will to fight till the end of the match. Something that we as Greeks need to work on. So that's really my point on this... I just hope that there's surprises in this Cup and League play like there's been already. That way fans domestically and abroad will take some interest into our league
Evalagoal,

Here you go...Somebody heard you...

http://contra.gr/Soccer/Hellas/GreekCup/PA...AOK/105328.html

Archived