Phantis Forums

A' Div: PAO - PAOK

mpasketikos

Next game for Paok in athens against an always strong opponent. The spirit in the team is very high after the emphatic victory against ionikos (6-1) and the victory over Olympiakos in athens before that.

No doubt a very difficult game, but also an opportunity for our team to show that it's able to maintain high standards of performance and secure goods results regardless of opposition. A good result will also be a very strong statement regarding the championship. Win the game and show everywhere that the team can go all the way to the top!!! and stay there till the end!!!!!!! :tup: :tup: :tup:

Go paok

will Paok fans be able to attend the game ??

should be some interesting game to say the least

both teams will have European games on there minds for a bit

both are in a different path at the moment

Paok is on a tremendous high with everything clicking for them last week v Ionikos and beating Olympiakos empatically

Pao on the other hand are a bit down b/c of there loss to AEK where they lost many opportunities early on

if Paok is to be a serious contender for the title then a win here will put them among the elite

on the other hand another Pao loss and at home and could spell doom for there title chances

should be one hell of a game

maybe the best game to date in the league coming up

Guest Protathlitis7

Vardari, eisai pragmatika apo th perioxh tou vardari?

exw dei to pano 'Paok Vardari' kai 'paok Kossovo'

plaka kanete h ti ginetai;

Next game for Paok in athens against an always strong opponent. The spirit in the team is very high after the emphatic victory against ionikos (6-1) and the victory over Olympiakos in athens before that.

No doubt a very difficult game, but also an opportunity for our team to show that it's able to maintain high standards of performance and secure goods results regardless of opposition. A good result will also be a very strong statement regarding the championship. Win the game and show everywhere that the team can go all the way to the top!!! and stay there till the end!!!!!!! :tup: :tup: :tup:

Go paok

Dont take this personally mate,

Mpaok always wins 1-2 games, and then their fans think they will the double + the champions league..and then (again) they slump back into the 4th-5th place of the league, the coach gets sacked the hools go mad and etc etc, same story over and over

Although you have a good team with great potencial this sunday you will face the EMPEROR of greek football.. We did lose last sunday, but im afraid you will pay the price this saturday :P .. and Barca on wednesday :box:

good luck though! :not:

After the big slam from A.Asteras blood starts to boil!

Anything that can't kill you makes you stronger!

My result for the game is 0-1 with a goal by Kwnstantinidis! (or Salpigidis if you prefer...!)

Have fun mates! :tup:

I think we will see a good game. PAO is coming into the game after a big loss to AEK, and PAOK (yes, Vasilis13 this is the right name for the team) after being eliminated in the Greek cup by 3rd division team.

I believe the game will enbd in a tie. My prediction is 1-1.

The game will be on Supersport in Greece, and on ERT-Sat for us in North America and Australia.

vasilis13 Posted on Oct 27 2005, 02:09 PM

QUOTE (mpasketikos @ Oct 25 2005, 07:05 PM)

No doubt a very difficult game, but also an opportunity for our team to show that it's able to maintain high standards of performance and secure goods results regardless of opposition. A good result will also be a very strong statement regarding the championship. Win the game and show everywhere that the team can go all the way to the top!!! and stay there till the end!!!!!!!   

Go paok 

Dont take this personally mate,

Mpaok always wins 1-2 games, and then their fans think they will the double + the champions league..and then (again) they slump back into the 4th-5th place of the league, the coach gets sacked the hools go mad and etc etc, same story over and over

Although you have a good team with great potencial this sunday you will face the EMPEROR of greek football.. We did lose last sunday, but im afraid you will pay the price this saturday  .. and Barca on wednesday 

good luck though! 

No probs, why would i take it personally - i'm glad you shared your opinion with us. The 1-2 games "Mpaok" won you referring to, were very important -strong testers- the team showed good composure and attitude. Good sign. So you disagree with that if paok win, then they automatically make a claim for this years title.

I hope we see a good game where the refs just let the teams play their game without offering any protection or indeed assisting either of the teams.

Good luck to PAO for their game against Barca. Pao always seems resuscitated in the champions league - i hope they go far this year.

It should be an interesting game, from the point of view as to which team of PAOK or PAO for that matter shows up.

If the real Paok and the real PAO shows up we'll have a good game with a close score. If only one "real" team shows up it could end up being a joke.

Of course, Pao has the edge playing at home, but if Paok comes to play and plays hard it will be a pleasure !!!

The game will be on Supersport in Greece, and on ERT-Sat for us in North America and Australia.

What time does the game start in Greece? We're turning our clocks forward by one hour tonight in Australia and i don't wanna miss the game on ERT-Sat.

Also, does anyone know how many tickets PAOK fans have been allocated? :huh:

Cheers B)

Guest Protathlitis7

I never thought you were that much of a m#$%! but this confirms it!
umm why?

there are Greeks in vardar, Monostiri etc what are you getting upset about?

The loss against Agrotikos Asteras should help us. We'll play with urgency and determination.

Go PAOK!!!

DrGonzo, the game starts at 7pm in Greece (9am Pacific Time here in the US). Time for me to go get some sleep, and get up early to hear the game here in Seattle!

At least we gain an extra hour to sleep!!!

umm why?

'

umm why?

Because I know were you are leading with this crap!

Archived