Phantis Forums

Olympiakos - Lyon

Montreal_Thrillos

here pittman 13 topic was opened as requested

Tuesday November 1st we meet Lyon

IN the greek league we may be in a slump but domestic and international is different

A win possible after the way we played them in france plus we will have home fans

a loss will end the uefa chance

a tie most likely

since 2nd spot is a miracle. we can still make uefa

anyways my prediction 1:0 OSFP

sidenote: I gibe it 4 replies max with the trash talking sure to start from the green fans and as usual they will turn say the reds start everything !

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

re file... dont be so touchy.....

those gavro fans... so poromeni... so agriemeni.. ala kata vathos kala pedia... (poli vathos...) & very sensitive!!!

we r all poromenoi here... arostoi.. one way or the other... but we have fun... me tis bourdes tu kathe karagiozi in here... opios den gustari... nalaxi site...

so, nothin personal re... its just business... we say the same things but with another point of view... i wonder what kokalis and vardinogiani would say by looking at our posts... :LOL:

yes man yes, the site is very civilized... and multicultural... :tup:

if u want erase this post after uve read it...

OFF TOPIC

2-1 lyon maybe 1-1

re file... dont be so touchy.....

those gavro fans... so poromeni... so agriemeni.. ala kata vathos kala pedia... (poli vathos...) & very sensitive!!!

we r all poromenoi here... arostoi.. one way or the other... but we have fun... me tis bourdes tu kathe karagiozi in here... opios den gustari... nalaxi site...

so, nothin personal re... its just business... we say the same things but with another point of view... i wonder what kokalis and vardinogiani would say by looking at our posts... :LOL:

yes man yes, the site is very civilized... and multicultural... :tup:

if u want erase this post after uve read it...

OFF TOPIC

2-1 lyon maybe 1-1

pes ta re gam*to pittman.... a re palikari pes ta..... eisa vazelos more aliti alla se paw, epeidi ta les sosta.... bravo re.... edo eimaste na leme tou kefaliou mas kai na enoxloume o enas ton allon.... min to pairnete pote prosopika....

i really don't know wut to expect from the Club

but u know wut u can expect from Olympiakos fans

they haven't seen a game since Rosenborg well not being able to attend

so they will make them seleves to be loud and intimidating to say the least

but i just dont know wut to expect from the team and tahts sad

Why do PAO fans continue, and persist to write their m alakies. Ade na plakotheitai apo'dw kaiolas palio karagiozeides. Write your stupidity in your own forum PITTMAN, and not in one where we try to talk about football, and you try to talk v lakies like you usually do (I have read some of your posts and it is obvious you are clueless), but for this I can forgive you. After all you are a PAO fan. :blink:

Why do PAO fans continue, and persist to write their m alakies. Ade na plakotheitai apo'dw kaiolas palio karagiozeides. Write your stupidity in your own forum PITTMAN, and not in one where we try to talk about football, and you try to talk v lakies like you usually do (I have read some of your posts and it is obvious you are clueless), but for this I can forgive you. After all you are a PAO fan. :blink:

well, greeksoccerfanatic, ive seen some games of your team in europe this year(s)... and it seams to me that your team is CLUELESS in football...

but i forgive u.... after all, u r the greek champion for the past 10 years...

TO KAMARI TIS ELADOS :tup:

ANDE KADE KAMIA NIKI REEEEEEEEEE!!!!

ps. keep on writing ur pikra in this forum & ur gademia.... :P

Guest Protathlitis7

i finally saw the goals for the first match last night, osfp's goal superb, but if thats the only way your gonna breaak through, by one spectacular effort, then i think your screwed

then you should have watched the WHOLE game :blink:

We will win this game

why dont you pull out a score like you did against PAOK! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

5-0 was or something like that!

Will you coach pull of Okkas when you are 0-1 down now that was a great move against OFI a real match winner! oh sorry you lost that one1

Good luck with xan8i :tup:

here pittman 13 topic was opened as requested

Tuesday November 1st we meet Lyon

IN the greek league we may be in a slump but domestic and international is different

A win possible after the way we played them in france plus we will have home fans

a loss will end the uefa chance

a tie most likely

since 2nd spot is a miracle. we can still make uefa

anyways my prediction 1:0 OSFP

sidenote: I gibe it 4 replies max with the trash talking sure to start from the green fans and as usual they will turn say the reds start everything !

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I didn't know you get points for loosing in International games!

You must be on fire.

THANX RE MEGALE!!!!

MEFTIAXES.....

u got me by surprise....

lipon gia opening thelo na sas efxitho gud luck, KIE ME TIN VOITHIA TU THEOU, bori na vgite me tin issopalia...

Posted Image

this is not trash is it???

He needs Jesus on one side and the Virgin mary on the other to save him from his sins on Greek Football!

then you should have watched the WHOLE game :blink:

well, i mean the english are for no particular reason love lyon, and i think the highlights shown were pretty biased towards them, they showed about 5 chances and 2 goals for lyon to osfp's 1 goal, i didnt see the entire match, but lyon sure had the chances to score alot.

look once again u will pay for what u have brought to greek football!

nothing and that is why this time the scoreline will not be so tight !

lyon will score atleast 3 the squestion is how many will u score?

granted u held your own by defending your home turf v Barca

but u haven't been good away from OAKA this year and u are heading to Camp Nou

i mean u guys have a great chance to progress i ain't denying that but don't talk so quickly since u will be dealing with Barca in spain

Archived