Phantis Forums

This is just crazy!

athinaios

The answer is people power!

If no one shows up to the game, then we will see who rules. Everyone should go to leoforo, stand outside from the ground and chat abusive slogans to Vardothogiannides.

They are the arseholes that have stuffed the club, at the moment. Mitsou and associates are just puppets that obey orders from their master.

I hope we loose against Aris on the weekend, we have no chance against Olympiakos with the state we are in. I see another humiliation in rizoupoli!!!!!!!!

I can't take this. The players have said they want Shum out, WE have said we want Shum out, so who the hell does Vardinogiannis and Mitsos think they are? This is pathetic. I hope Aris kills us this weekend and I hope Olympiakos destroys us just so we can fix this mess. If these can't do it, I'm sure some crazy fanatics would do what they did to Markarian last year after the derby. of course I shouldn't be muttering the words Shum and Markarian in the same sentence but you get my flow...

I can't take this. The players have said they want Shum out, WE have said we want Shum out, so who the hell does Vardinogiannis and Mitsos think they are? This is pathetic. I hope Aris kills us this weekend and I hope Olympiakos destroys us just so we can fix this mess. If these can't do it, I'm sure some crazy fanatics would do what they did to Markarian last year after the derby. of course I shouldn't be muttering the words Shum and Markarian in the same sentence but you get my flow...

The players said they want Schum out?

What players, when, and where?

I do not think Zatautas wants him out...

Well that would be a good start.

They wanted Santos out and we know they succeded.

It is hard for me to cheer for this team even if they win

I can only cheer for some players like Basinas, Seitaridis, Nikopolidis and especially Warzycha...

Violence is NEVER the answer.

If it were not for those few buttheads that attacked Paiania last year we could still have Makarian

About keeping Schum:

I am sure there are financial commitments that do not allow them to fire him

They have fired much better coaches in the past.

This will only change if the losses from attendance are greater than the losses of firing Schum...

Money is ALL they understand.

PEACE

listen

we never want to loose ever

never

but shumm will not last

you neednet worry

its not directly him,. it is vardo

but he wont budge

im sorry for the whole situaton

Genika tora prospathoun na summazapsoun ta asummazeuta me polu blakies tropous..

1. Atuxis i sugkrisi Real, LaCoruna, Man U me Panathinaiko.. Apla mas sugkrinoun me autes epeidi i doiikisi adunatei na ftiaxei mia omada pou na sugkrinetai me Monaco, Stuttrad, chelsea ktl..

kai oxi mono adunatei, alla den thelei na ftiaxei mia omadara..Thelei na fernei mono lefta sto tameio me to na exoun mia omada pou na vgainei deuteri sto protathlima kai na kainei merikes nikes sto CL.. Leftaaaaaa theloun na mpainoun oxi na vgainoun.

2. Edo mexri kai vlaks o Mpeos tous koroideuei.. Mpainei mesa sto sumvoulio tis EPAE (nomizo) kai molis vlepei tin antiprosopia tou PANATHINAIKOU leei: "Pali oi upalliloi einai edo?"

3. Oli i Ellada tous krazei alla den idronei to auti tous... Mexri kai oi politikes efimerides krazoun tous kavoures

4. Mporei na prospathoun na aprosanatolizoun tous filathlous alla i alitheia fainetai oti den exoume omada...Otan paizeis (fainomenika kala) 60 lepta kai ksafnika "ksupnaei" o allos kai sou karfonei tria xoris idiaiteri piesi, e, eisai mikros file.. Kai ta xeirotera den ta exoume dei akoma... erxetai kai i rizoupoli

5. 7 xronia LATHOS epiloges... Toulaxiston o Kapeanios otan itan, eixe mia filkosofia re paidi mou.. Exoune skasei lefta ekei pou den prepei kai den exoun ekei pou prepei.. allantalon.. Pisteuo oti den exoun ena plano..

The fans can absolutely turn things around but there's only so much people like myself who live in the US can do. Those of you who live in Greece will you please try to get it together already? I warned everyone well ahead of time; now as far as Europe goes, it's too late. It would be nice to see the players take some action, anything they can do without getting fined.

Archived