Phantis Forums

How many months will the victory last

Guest Protathlitis

How many months will the victory last  

2 members have voted

1. 1. How many months will the victory last

• 1224302 years2 and a half yearlonger

its become clear that NZ, CC and newcastle have next to nothing chance of surviving

so what about the melbourne victory?

mate, the season has just started. there wont be any teams leaving the comp anytime soon. thy're not gonna go down to seven or six teams in one league, if anything, they need to start adding teams slowly, or have a division 2 happening.

to answer your question, victory are staying right here. they will start getting crowds, if they keep this form going, and then revenue will be pouring in. allowing with that, once the updated olympic park is ready, the likes on Eddie Maguire will see how popular victory will be, and will buy into it.

Guest Protathlitis

Melbourne Victory FCVENUE : Olympic Park

REFEREE : Peter Green

CROWD : 11010

WEATHER : Fine

PITCH : GoodNew Zealand Knights FC

so this is the victory home crowds:

Just as with the collingwood warriors, carlton, northern spirit the crowds started off ok but will inevitabley go below the break even mark. only with victory its happening faster than anyone expected despite the massive and unprecedented advertising campaign

Victory is farked panatha boy you should have stayed loyal to South or Heidelberg or Oakleigh or whoever you abandoned

• 2 weeks later...

panatha boy, have you ever supported a Greek team in Melbourne?

mate, i still support SMFC, even though they arent in the highest league of ausralia, but in the VPL. i went to nearly all they're home games, this season. i not only support south, but also heidelberg and oakleigh. if you a true greek, you wont only support one greek team in the VPL but all the teams that are greek based, as they need all the support they can get.

also, with your little statistic of victorys crowds of 18k, 14k and 11k, last weekend against sydney, they got 18k again, which makes up for the attandance against NZ. so they are getting crowds, and next friday against adelaide, in expecting another 15k or more.

collingwood warriors, carlton, northern spirit got crowds just as high early on

mate, as many facts you can pull out, i really dont care. im still going to stick by my thoughts and say that victory will be around for a long long time.

no teams from the a-league will be dropped or replaced anytime soon. even if NZ are getting their a#@'s kicked week in week out, they arent going anywhere. they will remain in the a-league, and you never know, they just be a surprise package next season. we just have to wait and see.

and also, i dont think they will let SMFC in the a-league b/c of the ethnicity involved. football australia are afraid of us ethnics, and what we do to soccer. they know very well how passionate we are about our beloved game, however, they are, as you probably know, trying to remove this ethnicity and make it a neutral event. and honestly its working. dont get me wrong, i would love to have a team thats greek based, however, is there a team in another country, who is full of greeks, for example USA in the MLS league, that are greek based? i dont think so. is their one the UK or Germany? no! australia is trying to be like the rest of the world and be even, and i dont blame them.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived