Phantis Forums

Obstruction is an indirect fk

Guest Protathlitis

Guest Protathlitis

surely you agree that if when Kostoulas stepped in front of Lakis to take the ball it can only be called as obstruction. and obstruction is indirect

so why are you komble3ikoi claiming a penalty?

Guest Protathlitis

the thing is that this point hasnt been brought up yet. why shouldent i open another topic about the 3-1 ston kolo tous

pittman, your the only one laughing man. get out of the basement and get a girlfreind :LOL:

Re file Gavre.

Afou se teliki analysi idrwsate na mas kerdisete toulaxiston paradexteite oti paixame kala kai min milas synaexeia toso proklitika..

Apo tin geniki sou stasi kai tin ypografi sou den stamatas na eisai eristikos.

Paixnidi einai ... xasame...

Kai exoume kai ton Xristaki ton Konti diladi... to oti sas paixame kai isws kai na xanate mexri to 87 den tima esas toso poly.

Kai esy vazelako, toulaxiston se emas tous efyge i pisti na mas kerdisoun... den pigan gia peripato sto OAKA opws me ton PAO..

Xalarwste ...

Min mou agxwneste...

H AEK Xtizei.... esys mporeite na pate pio panw? ;)

Yes it's correct: Obstruction is indirekt free kick.... the only foul in the Penalty box area...which leads not for Penalty.....

But Lakis should have played the same comedy...like this bastard Okkas...

Then the referree should have given Penalty.....

(But only should: Because this Tsingano of referee ...has founded Thyra 7 in Kalamata as a fanatical Gavro fan....some years ago....then resigned from Thyra7 because of his Referee Career.... It is the same referee, who last or the year before has given a tsirko Penalty for Olympiakos in the first cup game agianst Panionios (Final 1:0 through this Penalty) and in the same game on an assault of an Olympiakos player near the side-outline gives the red card to the Panionios player instead to Olympiakos player..... return game ended 1:1 if I remember correctly

A RE KOLOFARDI.... tetia FARDIA... kathe 7 xronia mia fora...tha tin exete.....

Without Okkas Comedy you would have lost.

But it was not the comedy our problem... our problem was that we played on Thursday...and you had one day more rest... a huge advantage ...that's way you scored all your goals in the last minutes.... (My worry has already been stated some days before the game in Larissa-AEK thread)

Tha mas erthoune kai allh kairi...den fovame...

Yes it's correct: Obstruction is indirekt free kick.... the only foul in the Penalty box area...which leads not for Penalty.....

But Lakis should have played the same comedy...like this bastard Okkas...

(He made the same comedy ...but not so extreme one week later with Cyprus agianst Ireland... and got again a Penalty... Diving Master should be his nick name .. I mean Okkas)

Then the referree should have given Penalty.....

(But only should: Because this Tsingano of referee ...has founded Thyra 7 in Kalamata as a fanatical Gavro fan....some years ago....then resigned from Thyra7 because of his Referee Career.... It is the same referee, who last or the year before has given a tsirko Penalty for Olympiakos in the first cup game agianst Panionios (Final 1:0 through this Penalty) and in the same game on an assault of an Olympiakos player near the side-outline gives the red card to the Panionios player instead to Olympiakos player..... return game ended 1:1 if I remember correctly

A RE KOLOFARDI.... tetia FARDIA... kathe 7 xronia mia fora...tha tin exete.....

Without Okkas Comedy you would have lost.

But it was not the comedy our problem... our problem was that we played on Thursday...and you had one day more rest... a huge advantage ...that's way you scored all your goals in the last minutes.... (My worry has already been stated some days before the game in Larissa-AEK thread)

Tha mas erthoune kai allh kairi...den fovame...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived