Phantis Forums

R.I.P

Ziaka

http://img378.imageshack.us/my.php?image=aisxos9up.jpg

The same day that you were mourning for your own dead, you raised the message above in Toumpa.

You can't expect your dead to RIP, when you don't pay tribute to the people that you have killed, showing some regret.

And do you know the worst?

Neither the official PAOK administration nor the rest of the crowd reacted against these people.

Same on you.

Yes, any normal fan should be ashamed of the banner that was raised at Toumba. If you listened to Thessaloniki radio yesterday many PAOK fans expressed their dismay about the banner. As for the PAOK officials, maybe you should direct your dismay at PAE PAOK. They are having enough hard time running a soccer team.

So you're telling me that our dead should not get respect, just beacause of one banner that was raised at Toumba? I don't get that logic. It was not their choice to die on the road at Tempe. It was an accident.

The banner at Toumba was raised by selected few and I am sure they don't express the feelings of the majority PAOK fans. Every team's fanbase has bad apples in its ranks. PAOK has them, PAO has them, Olympiakos has them, AEK hast them, Aris has them, and Larisa has them as well.

You are missing one point.

That this banner was raised last Sunday in front of 20.000 PAOK fans, and there wasn't even one to react.

Personally I respect all dead people, but my question stays:

How can you expect your dead to RIP, when you don't pay tribute to the people that YOU have killed, showing some regret.

I am still expecting the official PAOK and the Thira 4 fans to condemn the incident. I don't really think it will happen though.

How can you expect your dead to RIP, when you don't pay tribute to the people that YOU have killed, showing some regret.

I still don't understand your logic completely. You are blaming all the PAOK fans for the actions of very few.

As I said the majority of sane PAOK fans have condemed the banner. It was all over Thessaloniki radio the past few days.

If you expect PAE PAOK to do something, you can as well forget about it. Those people don't have a clue on how to run a soccer team and as far as they are concerned they have bigger problems to occupie their mind. It is sad, but unfortunately very true.

Since we are on the subject about the person (Blionas) that was killed by the flare shot by PAOK fans in 1988 at Alcazar. Maybe you can clarify one thing about the incident. I was told that Blionas was a teacher and that he was a PAOK fan who lived in Larisa. Can you shed some light on it?

Anyway, I don't think we 'll ever convince each other so I quit.

Regarding Blionas I've never heard anything about being a PAOK fan. He was sitting on seats allocated to AEL fans, so I presume he was an AEL fan.

However he was sitting alone, far from the rest of the AEL fans and he was from Elassona, so I couldn't put my hand on fire.

I don't wat this to appear that I a have something against Larisa. Quite the oposite. It is quite refreshig to see Larisa back in the A' Division, where they belong. I only wish there were more Larisa type teams in Greek soccer.

As for Blionas, it is something that I heard long time ago (about him actualy being a PAOK fan), but I could never find any confirmation.

Archived