Phantis Forums

LARISA -AEK

AEKPROTATHLIMA

Sorry to disappoint you guys, but even if you concentrate to Larisa you will lose.

So you better forget this game and concentrate to the games that you can win against Zenit and Olympiacos.

ok

Paithia,

We've been terrible prognosticators so far. Astous na paixoune to paixhithi kai vlepoume. Alli mia ita i isopalia, kai xehase to protathlima...

aekohio I HAVE TO DEISAGREE WITH YOU... Even if we loose or tie i still think that we can get the protathlima. It's still early in the season... Good luck to AEKARA this weekend..

AEKPROTATHLIMA.. These next 7 days are crucial for the rest of our year. We play Larissa on Sunday, Zenit on Thursday and the gavo on Sunday. There is no guarantee that we will get any points against oly (especially the way we have been playing so far, and the amount of games we have before playing them) so this weekend is a must win situation or you risk falling behind up to 6 more points from the leader. No matter how early it is 10 pts is a lot to make up. Not saying it can't be done but we would rather not be in that position.

And as you said, good luck to the boys, they have a hard week ahead.

Sorry to disappoint you guys, but even if you concentrate to Larisa you will lose.

So you better forget this game and concentrate to the games that you can win against Zenit and Olympiacos.

SORRY FRIEND!! WE JUST PROVE WHO IS THE BETTER TEAM! :tup:

GOOD LUCK STHN SYNEXEIA GIA LARISA

Hi guys...

Saw our team a couple of times now, including today.

For what I saw so far. I can say. This is not a champion team. At least it doesn't look this way at the moment. Too many workers in it.

Not much shinning. They can't keep the ball and circulate them in their rows, due to their average capabilities to handle the ball properly.

Our whole midfield is made by craftsmen. With the exception of Ivic. But like his brother ..he is too slow and he can't make more of his technical abilities. He is the only one that can bring some order in our play. But one is not enough.

Also the surprising movements and passes does not exist in our game due to our craftmen-like of football.

The backs bring nothing in the attack due their limited technical skills. At the moment these two positions are the weakest occupied....not any more the Goalkeeping position...and this is the biggest plus.

If Tziortiopoulos can achieve last' years form...and with the introduction of Dellas in the middle... Cirilo can play in the backs. A position which he played with Inter and Reggina. Then perhaps we will be much stronger in the backs... and strong also in the central defense. Then the backs might bring more alternatives in the offense.

Sorrentino with out being a very great Goalkeeper he helps us a lot... the most obvious it was in Petersburg. DID YOU SEE HOW HE KNOWS TO EXIT ?!? without committing serial penalties. With Xiotaki we would have lost in Russia. That's as sure as the Kyrie Eleison.. in the Church.

Sorrentino is a good Goalkeeper and that's enough.......

For today...after 3 minutes of game, I knew we will win.... not because of our abilities....but because of Larissa... . Larissa did not play like a Greek team (with the exception of OSFP, PAO) ... they played OPENLY and offensive. Congratulation to them.

Atromititos, Hraklis and Aegaleo... they sat behind and waited closing the spaces.....

We have lack of artists as I wrote above...and therefore we had problems.

Our strong points is velocity... (Venglisky - Soares - Lakis) upfront...for that we need spaces...and they have been given by Larissa... this is how our goal came....

As I said it looked good for us already after 3 minutes... when I saw Larissa playing.

I would also welcome Basinas to us...he would bring some cohesion to our game..constructing the game from behind....

Ok I m looking forward now for the BB-Final :gr:

Nightsurfer your PM box is Full

--

Great and very usefull win. I was sure we would make it for many reasons, but it was by no means an easy match. Of course when Lakis broke free at the last minutes and the Assistant raised his flag I was sure today he would be taken off A Division referee lists! Lakis was 5-6 meters onside!!!!!!

Anyway, Larisa had many chances too, but AEK begun to show character once more.

The really difficult game comes up. Good luck to the lads against the very fast and lethal Russians...

Archived