Phantis Forums

PAO - VfB Stuttgart

Irlandos

it will be very tough...i am hoping for a win anything can really happen...mb this is wishful thinking but i hope we can manage some points....two questions....why is goran starting instead of konstantinou...michali is alittle out of form but im not sure thats a strong move...the german defenders are big and we need konstantinou in there to get in between them and cause some trouble...and i hear the Maric is starting instead of sanmartean....whats the deal with that?? anyway i hope we can pry some points....good luck pao...

Read this boys

http://www.soccerage.com/en/13/r0744.html

The fans have had enough and thousands won't show up tomorrow. Combined with what seems to be a BULLSH*T starting lineup for tomorrow, I see this as the trough of our season. Shum's taking PAO down with him I think. Starting Maric of Sanmartean, Vlaovic over Konstantinou. We're gonna get a stuffing @ home. Everybody, we are about to officially lose our first Champions League game at home for the first time in our history because of this idiot.

Don't get me wrong. I love PAO, I've supported them all my life and tomorrow I'll be yelling as loud as anybody but I don't like this guy and his staff at all. I think we're in agreement.

Panathinaikos face Stuttgart in Match Day 4 of the CL. A win will put the greens even on points with Rangers.

Can PAO do it?

Did you take Maths at school?

RFC will beat Manure and we will be back where we belong

Hopefully PAO will also win then both our teams could progress to the next round

ya Rangers will definitly beat Man U away. :lol: :lol: :lol:

i saw some of the pregame on NET before it cut off. the article seems to be right. The stadium is near empty, i dont think it will fill at the last second because everytime i show up what i think is early G13 is always full by then.

Im gonna predict Stuttgart win 3-1. :(

ZUTAUTAS IS IN THE STARTING LINEUP AGAIN. I GUESS WE DONT HAVE ANY INTENTIONS OF SCORING TONIGHT........THIS IS A DISCRACE, I HOPE THE STADIUM IS EMPTY....I KNOW I WOULDNT PAY A PENNY TO WATCH THIS CRAP.........FREEZE

And for those who may not know what is disgusting:

PAO apparently played well the first 70 minutes went up 1-0 at the 60' with a goal by Constantinou.

But the Germans scored three in a row (68' Fyssas, 75' Kurani, 77' Hienkel).

Schum who was reading Phantis put SanMartean in for Mikaelsen (72') but in the end PAO lost 1-3.

Ethnosport claims that only 6015 tickets were sold.

This clown took off Michaelsen instead of Lithuanian drop kick or retired croat and we got steamed rolled once again.

This guy has been given enough time to work out a system and he still can't get it right. He is learning his trade at the expense of Pao reputation!

If Pao wants to win then this must be the line up in the midfield.

Munch, Basinas, Michaelsen and Samatarean.

The jew has been given enough time to work things out. He must go now because after this loss today, mentality these players will not be at right state of mind for the game against Ari this weekend.

Just to show how Stuggart respects Pao, they claimed today in press confidence that they didn't play well against Pao!

What does that say about Pao's reputation in europe now!!!!!!!!!

Give the jew, lithuanian and croat a one way ticket out of greece

Lets see things calmly shall we....

We have played better than everybody ecpected, I think that everyone aggrees to that. Our downfall begun since Michaelsen was substituted right after the equaliser. Up until then I though that he was the best player in the midfield. Apart from that in CL matches the team who scores first, tries to keep the result by defending and allwing the opposite team to attack. We did exactly the opposite!!!! We scored and then everybody was attacking even further just like we were loosing by 1-0. Amazing!!! And PAO is one of the teams who know haw to keep a result...

Then we had those crazy substitutions (michaelsen out) when I thought that it should have been Maric who I think that was out of the game completely. Then the mazing thing is that when Sanmartean came in he was playing right winger!!!

I think than when most people saw that they expected two things:

1. Either Sanmartean to defend (A bit difficult)

2. Or Seitaridis to stop coming forward in attack

BUT, neither happened. Sanmartean was not marking at all, and Seitaridis continued to come up front leaving the right side completely empty!!! If you noticed all three goals started from the right wing!!!!!

These things are unbelievable my friends to take place in a CL match and I hope for this clown to take a hike soon!!!

P.S How can we forget the great Konstadinedes whos prescence is of outmost imortance in every match!!! (OYST KOPROSKYLO LAMOIO!!!!=

I will be watching the replay tonight, as I am very interested to see what happened, but it seems to me that it wasnt the substitutions, but the giving up of the players after the own goal. I am not too sure that making certain subs can make a team give up...

Though for some reason, in europe, greek teams tend to give up if things dont seem to be going there way... why is that?

YESTERDAY'S GAME SHOWD ABOVE EVERYTHING THAT PANATHINAIKOS WAS OUT CLASSED BY A BETTER TEAM. BY THIS I MEAN BETTER PLAYERS AND A BETTER COACH. I LISTENED TO THE GAME ON THE RADIO AND WAS VERY SURPRISED TO HEAR THAT WE WERE OUTPLAYING THE GERMANS FOR THE FIRST 60 MINUTES.......UNFORTUNATELY FOR OUR JEWISH BROTHER MR. SCHOUM, THEY BLOW THE WHISTLE AT 90'..... 3 GOALS IN 10 MINUTES???????? THATS FU***IN PEE-WEE SOCCER. WELL, I HOPE olympicos GETS AN ASS BEATING TONIGHT SO I CAN CANCEL OUT SOME OF THE PAIN FROM YESTERDAY.....FREEZE

Though for some reason, in europe, greek teams tend to give up if things dont seem to be going there way... why is that?

Greeks are (were) tradionally ..3enomanis........ "This means that the 3eni ine kaliteri....." and that s way ...they are going with an inferioty complex into the games.... when they concede a goal..... ..they think... "we knew it... the others are better...that's way they scored"....... kai meta 3efouskonoune......

I was listening to the game on this website and when Konstantinou scored I jumped out of my seat and went outside yelling and jumping around. I came back inside, did a post on this thread, took a dump in the bathroom, and came back to the computer to find us down 3-1. How the hell! If Shum had brought Sanmartean on for Maric IMMEDIATELY like I said right after the goal above, we would've held onto the ball and played more keep away I think. Shum probably took Michaelsen off because he was all muddy...awww how cute...vlaka, get the heck out of here you stupid fatso...

Archived