Phantis Forums

LIVE GREEK EVENTS

PHANTIS MEMBERS....

I am posting this topic.... 99.99% sure in what i am writting...

http://fihtia.tripod.com/index.html (aka ##########) is a website made by Spiro, gastone and whoever else involved, the only difference is... they are now ASKING FOR MONEY!!! :nono:

Do not believe all that was said to u by them about them being contacted to stop the streams they where doing, that is all lies!!!

Why are they lies u ask??? For the simple reason that when streaming something on SopCast... it is IMPOSIBLE for any authorites to find out.... UNLESS they are notified... i have done my research on it and i have come to the conclusion that if there were such copyright laws... WHY are channels like ESPN and CCTV-5(not to mention alot of others) which are massive channels in their respective countries... STILL AVAILABLE via the SopCast program?????

So basically what Spiro, Gastone and their group did was.... USE PHANTIS as a starting block to get a clientel... they saw that there were hundreds of pll using their streams via the Phantis Forums... THEN BAM... the make up a lied about them not being allowed to stream anymore due to copyright laws and all of a sudden this website appears.... and now they ask every1 to PAY!!!! :tdown:

TO ME THIS IS UNETHICAL :tdown:

Why do i think its them u ask???? Well... if u remember afew weeks after they 1st started providing the streams via Phantis.... they made a topic/Poll... asking people how much they where willing to pay to watch matches via their PC... stateing that they in no way intended to start charging pll.... and now this website.... NICE TRY... but why would u even need such information if u wernt intending on asking pll to pay for the streams in the 1st place??????

Also... to make a stream via SopCast costs very little... ANY1 can do it... Sopcast relies on peoples UPLOAD to determine how good the stream is.... ofcourse u can play with the quality of stream... but dont listen to them when they say they need tools etc etc to make this happen.... all they need is someone in greece to connect their cable TV... being (NOVA) to their computer... and use the SopCast program to stream it... which isnt hard at all... any1 can do it!!!!!!

Another erotimatiko.... WHY when u do a simple search on google... "##########" nothing comes up???? becoz they know what they are doing is illegal... and they have made it that way..........

Yes they are providing pll who arnt able to watch the matches with the oportunity to watch them.... but why all of a sudden would u make a website asking pll to pay $10 a match after u where providing this for FREE via Phantis telling every1 that we shouldnt have to pay blah blah blah... we are doing this out of goodwill... blah blah blah....

Well my friends... http://fihtia.tripod.com/index.html is your goodwill....

To me... this is a joke!!!!!!!!!!! :tdown:

PS. im pretty sure this topic wont last very long as they dont want pll to find out the TRUTH behind what they really done.... but at the end of the day... as i have told them in PM's... if they dont come on here and admit what they did.... i promise u that their website wont last very long at all.....

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tha sou po ti ginete file.....

The so-called "team" who where providing the streams via these forums have now made a website and are asking for money for each game...

To me... in theory ... this was a very good idea... BUT

yiati na yelasete ton kosmo re??? telling them it was all done out of goodwill and now asking them to pay..... yia pion logo??? na vgalete lefta???

DROPH RE.... :nono:

I have to say that i am not involved in any way with http://fihtia.tripod.com/index.html

i really do not know who created this page, i hope it has nothing to do with 'team'....i will talk with some people and then i ll judge.... but lets do not come to conclusions that easy....

the method used to stream games by the 'team' was done in the basis that no profit would be made or break any laws...since it was told that the 'team' was not operating legally everyrhing stoped........and because people ask i can tell you that there will be no alternative way from the 'team' to stream as far as i know...mi pame mesa mages

also all the information on how to use sopcast is at their site www.sopcast.org and click on their forum.....anyone can do ti it is so easy and i am quite sure that it is not the team....ok? :not:

as for the last thing i hope that this post will stay long enough here as the one about ft*fix ...tha elder ones remember....

Ofcourse the "team" are going to tell u they are not involved.... then their website is FOUND OUT!!!!

If u havent noticed.... on that website they ask u to download their program in order to watch the games.... but their socalled program is just Sopcast re-NAMED to "liveevents" ... u dont even need to download it.... the link works perfectly fine with SopCast....

As for the "Team" stopping their streams in Phantis becoz of copyright laws... THATS CRAP!!!! why are ESPN and other channels still available via SopCast.... and another thing.... if it was illegal... why isnt SopCast all together shut down by authorities??????? to stream a channel that has copyright laws on SopCast in some way is illegal... But... unless someone actually tells the authorities.... its VERY HARD for them to find out as the stream only lasts as long as the game does.... is my point comming across to every1????

afew days after the streams went down here due to their lies they post there nice little website in the forum and via pm's..... thinking pll wouldnt realise what they have done....

everything is about money to some pll.... which is a shame!!!!! :angry:

Ntroph {entroph gia orismenous apo emas einai spoudaio na blepoume kanenav agwna.

Ta paidia prospa8hsan eukola h' dyskola kai mas dwsan thn polyteleia na doume ligh mpalla. An thn idia stigmh ekanan market research mprabo tous. H plaka einai an, leme twra an, spaei o diaolos to podari kai ginetai dikasthrio edw sthn Amerikh gia copyright gia to an einai paranomo na blepeis PAOK-HRAKLH h' allous agwves dev 8a gelasei kai o ka8e pikramenos me to kathgorhthrio alla 8a yparxoun kai orismenoi poy 8a poun oti dev einai mono paranomo alla kai an8ugieino me ta podosfairika xalia pou blepoume teleutaia.

Egw ta paidia ta euxaristw pantws

Wow, this is getting interesting. Whoever made the website had to be looking at this forum, cause it looks so similar. Im happy that the games will be broadcasted. We live in a capitalistic society and if they see that they can make money off it, all the power to them. But hopefully they dont create a monopoly.

My 2 cents

Let me clear out the smoke here.

I just received a PM from TRIFILARA a few minutes ago. I submit it to the whole community's attention and judgement:

Sprio... u have 1 of 2 options...

1. U ADMIT TO EVERY1 THAT http://fihtia.tripod.com/index.html IS YOUR WEBSITE.... or.....

2. I REPORT IT and its shut down....

simple!!!

with SopCast... there is no way they can tell u to stop streams becoz it is HARD TO FIND...ive done my research on it mate.... asta afta oti it takes alot of work to put a stream up kai lipa... afta einai BOURTHES... its actually very simple... all u need is someone in greece to hookup the channel...

nice try mate... using PHANTIS as a way of getting your clientel...giving every1 free streams for a 2 or 3 months then BAM to kovete... then u make a website and charge ... people arnt stupid...

so if u dont tell every1 in PHANTIS this is what u did.... i will report the website to the right authorities..

the choice is yours!!!

Some time ago I was searching for free links in the internet so we can watch a game. I was getting harassed from people that I wasn't giving the links to, because simply these links were not strong enough to hold everyone.

Then a few people worked on a project and succeeded to offer to the omogenia the chance to watch greek games for free. We were the heroes, the Messiahs, arxigoi, megaloi, tranoi etc. Because of course the games were free!

While we were broadcasting the free games and everybody loved us, mk21 and I say it loud and clear, mk21 brought to our attention this site that was charging money for the same games that we were giving for free. We didn't say anything to the forums simply because we were giving what that site offers to you for free. And we told mk21 that people must be very stupid to pay money for something we were giving for free.

We stopped the streams because of copyright issues. Now we have to keep chasing free link over the net again. And because we posted one today we are being accused of charging the community.

TRIFILARA? Wake up and smell the roses! I would not have had a tiny bit of a problem to report to the community that we decided to start charging a fee for our services. None, absolutely nobody, nada, would have had a problem with this. But there is nothing that I have to admit because simlpy I am not the owner of that site.

I never said that they "cought us" from Sopcast. But that's how you prove that your IQ is low. They cought us (or reported us) from these forums, the Phantis forums since everything, every simple thing is public.

I have a suggetsion to make TRIFILARA. Why don't you start streaming your own games to us and pay the bill we paid instead of barking like a dog.

Or shut the f uck up since we all have families to feed and nobody wants to be dragged to any courts because of your stupid accusations? You have no idea how my weekend went by because I gave the chance to watch your team for free here.

Your other option is a simple apology and a big thank you for what you have watched untill now while playing your pipi sitting in your couch.

Regards...

Spiro...

thunder... kai ego tous euxaristo... apla to thema einai.... yiati na leme ston kosmo oti then to kanoume geia lefta kai meta tous zitame lefta?????

AMA apo thn arxi.... legane oti "opios theli na 8osi DONATION yia ton kopo mas"...META... POLH EUXARISTOS ... tha e8ona donation... kai me to parapano malista....

apla... me to tropo pou egine... prospathoun na gelasoune ton kosmo....

kati pou den einai sosto!!!!!!!

As for the "Team" stopping their streams in Phantis becoz of copyright laws... THATS CRAP!!!! why are ESPN and other channels still available via SopCast.... and another thing.... if it was illegal... why isnt SopCast all together shut down by authorities??????? to stream a channel that has copyright laws on SopCast in some way is illegal... But... unless someone actually tells the authorities.... its VERY HARD for them to find out as the stream only lasts as long as the game does.... is my point comming across to every1????

gia ta alla sou eipa ego den simetexo sto site tous kai kane to report opos to ekana kai ego apo ekei kai pera simfono apolitos mazi sou oti einai poli diskolo na to apodixo oti telika den simetexo an exeis kapoia skepsi pos mporo na sto apodixo pes ti kai tha to kano.............gia ta copyright les lalakies kai den xereis gia auto krata mia pisini stin krisi sou..... autoi pou kanoun stream to espn ktl einai oi dimiourgoi tou sopcast oxi idiotes kai exoun server stin kina pou simainei oti den tous pianei kaneis apo to ditiko kosmo giati den tha tous afisei i kina understand?

Spiro... asta afta mate....

Saying that the website was already there when u where doing the streams are just lies..... like i said... people arnt stupid.... But... u went about it the wrong way.... kai oso afora my IQ ...... my knowledge has nothing to do with seeing someone try and koroithepsi someone else....

i have also pm'd gastone about this.... he like u said the same thing... but what else are u gonna say... after all its $10 a game... bravo sas... parapolh kali i8ea... apla u went about it the wrong way.....

Yesterday i mention to gastone that on that website.... the ORIGINAL heading was " GEEK LIVE EVENTS" missing the R in GREEK.... this was told to gastone in PM....

na sou po like 2 hrs after i told him that in PM.... the HEADING WAS CHANGED to " ##########".... a coinidence maybe???? <_<

As for my doing the streams... IF I HAD SOMEONE IN GREECE PROVIDING ME WITH NOVA... KAI POLH EUXARISTOS I WOULD DO IT... becoz its not as hard to do as u guys made it out!!!!!!!!

kai palh... i have posted my THANKS numerous amounts of times before and after the streams u guys provided on Phantis.... its not that im ungrateful in anyway... its just that i find the way u guys went about doing this is very wrong!!!!!!

ama sou kakofenete ti na sou po....

HPEMIA................

pantws edw kai meres sto allo site eixan ayto edw

http://www.greeksoccer.com/forums/index.ph...showtopic=12764

its not hard at all to go on any forum annoymously and tell pll about ur site....

i could have written my original post in this thread anoymously... alla ti exo na fovitho???

as i said... i dont think they will elt this thread live very long.... and i wonder why!!!!!!! <_<

TRIFILARA,

Den to pistevo re file! Me xereis ki apo xtes na me katigoreis etsi? Auto einai to euxaristo pou toson kairo evlepes tzampa paixnidia? H sou piran tin karamella apo to stoma tora kai den xereis ti na kaneis?

Xereis posa sites iparxoun sto internet pou kanoun stream agones? Me Sopcast kai xoris Sopcast? Tha 'prepe na sou leo toson kairo pou na pas na pliroseis?

Xereis ti? An tha ftiaxname site kai xreoname tha eimastan oraioi businessmen. Thelisame omos na sou dosoume free games kai vrikame ton mpela mas.

Ego den eipa oute kai tha po pote se kanenan na paei na agorasei paixnidi apo pouthena. Mono free links exo dosei olon auton ton kairo edo. An exeis yparxiako provlima den mporeis na to liseis edo.

I rest my case.

I will let this thread remain open for several more hours. This will give everyone a chance to express themselves on the matter, and also give people a chance to provide any additional facts concerning the streams that we as site members have enjoyed in the recent past.

If you have something to add to the discussion, feel free to do so. All I ask is that you keep it civil.

peftw apo ta sinefa re paidia me ola ayta. den einai dinaton na katigoroume kapious anthropous pou prospa8oun na voi8isoun emas sthn xenitia na vlepoume agwnes.

exoume xefigei teliws etsi????

egw eimai edw kai 1 mina peripou sto site. eimai poli neos gia na mporesw na milisw kai na ekfrasw ayta pou niw8w gia ton spiro kai tin parea tou (asxeta an ton stanaxwrisa simera megali m*****a spiro to xerw min fwnazeissss). t

to mono pou xerw einai oti ka8e savato kiriaki h deutera exw mia elpida na dw tin aekara mou tin megali mou agaph tin arrwstia moy mesa apo to pc mou.

den mporeite na katalavate poso simantiko einai ayto gia mena kai pisteuo gia olous mas (na vlepoun tin omadara tous).

as min to xalasoume ayto. as epikratisei mia enothta kai na min dimiourgoume parexigiseis. as meinei ayto to site dinato kai na voi8isoume oloi.

as afisoume ayta ta paidia na kanoun oti kalitero mporoun (to kanoun gia emas) kai na tous stirixoume.

logia mesa apo thn kardia mou....

Archived