Phantis Forums

Olympiakos - Galatasaray

Irlandos

Olympiakos have to win (preferably with a score that better's GS's 1-0 in Istanbul) for any chance of continuation in Europe, where as a draw will all but guarantee GS a UEFA place at the very least. Therefore, I can Galatasaray playing similarly to the way they did against Besiktas. That is to make sure they give little away but try and make their attacks count if they can... Their last four results have seen three 1-0's and a 0-0. Amazing really as their defence is their most criticised area of the team!

MPRAVO OLYMPIAKARA MOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

panta tetia!

kai na fantastite oti den mporousa na panigirisw kanena gkol!apisteutw.ida to mats se tourkiko kafenio, me kati filous mou tourkous, kai allon enan diko mas, gavros kai autos.

kathomastan ptotoi thesh mprosta apo thn othoni, kai ixame apo piso mas 100 tourkous!ante na panigiriseis eksala ekei!alla den pirazei.

oi tourkoi mou legane oti kerdisamen mono me thn voithia tou diatiti, giati sfirikse dyo faseis gia gkol ton tourkon offside.ege palipisteuw oti kerdisame dikaia!

tha imouna poli euxaristimenos , an mporousame na sinexisoume sto uefa!ekei pisteuw oti o gavros mporei na ftasei makria!

KAI PALI MPRAVO OLYMPIAKE MOU!!!!!!

y.g.: prin to mats oi filoi mou legane, pios castillio kai pios giovanni, den tous kserame, twra omos tous gnorisane...

y.g.2: elpizw na mhn mas epiriasei poli h mh simetoxh tou djordjevic sto epomeno mats!

Bravo for beating Galata. And good luck ahead. You should have gotten more points by now, but you may have a chance to advance.

Not only this was a good win for Greek footbal, but your further euro games will provide some distraction and less attention to the domestic league B)

:tup:

Congradulations! Great game!

I start to believe also that some more patience with Protasov (now that you Gavroi suffered soooo many years of experiments) will probably pay off.

He seems to be a serious person doing a serious job.

Now all that reamins to be seen is if he will not repeat the bad choises of the summer tranfer period and if he can keep on building on the recent good Olympiakos face! One thing I see every day is that he managed one important thing Olympiakos were missing for Ages! Discipline!

Next target ! Keep the pace and improve AWAY! Bravo ston Olympiako!

(The ref did rob the Turks of two clear onside incidents with Hassan Sas... Dont forget the Ionikos lesson too fast ;) )

First time we saw a really good ref in a CL match.... I was glad to see KATSIKI (Djordjevic) been sent off, for once because of his Karagiozilikia!!!!

And for those who say that it was unfair for Jole cause he did not do anything, he was saint of because the linesman gave an offside, and KATSIKI continued to run with the ball!!!! :tdown:

So he got the smacking from the goalie, and his red card, and the charlatan went streight to the dressing rooms!!!! :tup: :tup: :tup:

OYST KATSIKI!!!!

Turk Arkadaslar...... simdiye kadar..... Yunanistan 2 - Turkiye 0

Hayde... Gule , Gule Arkadaslar.... ;)

How did you work that one out? ;) Anyway, I thought writing in Turkish was not allowed in this forum :P :D :D

GS were going to be found out sooner or later. Their last 4 results (3x1-0, 1x0-0) started to give out a false sense of security that the team were improving... Once again, GS's intentions were obvious from the start - 'don't conceed, if we score it's a bonus'. However, the goal by Mavrogenidis (sp?) in the 6th minute put a spanner in the works. From that moment, you almost had the feel that GS won't come back. Then defensive mistake after defensive mistake made it a tiny miracle that it took almost half an hour for Olympiakos to double their lead...

The nasty side of GS began to surfaced. Ayhan kicked out at a player and got a straight red, even though he was on a yellow and Mondragon blatantly headbutted Djorjovic without any provocation. To make matters worse, Mondi dived backwards as if he were the victim. Disgusting!! This is the kind of thing we are subjected to week in week out, and more often than not the yellow and red faction of Istanbul get away with it!

Fatih Terim has a lot to answer for - starting with Petre who's only ever featured 10 minutes in the first team, putting on Lukunku for the first time in a game like this.. I can go on and on... GS now have their work cut out , as they've surrendered their advantage over Oly back to them.

Congrats on the win :)

Well done, Olympiakos. Whilst AEK and PAO are faltering you have at last played well in Europe this season. You were unlucky not to pick up a point in Sociedad and in Constantinople. Now, to secure second place, you will have to beat Real Sociedad in Athens and get at least a draw in Turin and hope that the other matches go yor way. Since Juventus has already qualified for the the next stage, geeting a favourable result in Italy is achievable! Good luck!

he was saint

Indeed, a saint man he is. Calm, cool, and collected while his reputation and acts are defended by far-away wise men (see Fenerlondra) even though he is viciously criticized at home by people whose head is not screwed at the right angle.

A second Mahatma Ghandi whose greatness can be appreciated by all but those who would rather belittle the local antagonists rather than recognize that a team's worth is judged by the company it keeps.

there is nothing left from the real galatasaray. some of the players are too old (bulent korkmaz is 36 for ex.) some of them don't know what the ball is. I have learnt a new player in this match but i've forgot his name. I think he was playing in reserves 'til the match. I've watched Petre for the first time. There is nothing wrong with me but Fatih Terim! what about deBoer. He has played well in the last match but the real is 'he is dead'. Prates was my favourite player but something was wrong with him also. I wonder what the guys who ve preferred fatih terim to lucescu, are doing right now. damn you fatih terim! :angry: :angry:

Archived