Phantis Forums

Olympiakos - Akratitos

Montreal_Thrillos

3-0 osfp aneta kai meta pame gia ti real.mia paratirisei mono parakaleite i telautaia omada tou protathlimatos kai oi opadoi tis na min milane poli giati den einai prepon.pao ekei ekei sti b ethniki pao ekei.. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

2-0 yeh, boring game but it's obvious they didnt wanna run too much after securing the win.

i expected a lot more from dani today considering he played 30+minutes, but then none of his teammates actually feeled like playing in an empty stadium.

if there were fans att he stadium there could have been another 5 goals easily.

but still, 12 points in 4 games, with 12-0 goals. what a great start, lets go for the away win in OAKA against AEK.

I don't know if we played like we did today because there was a Real scout at the game or are we this out of sink after the comments from Rivaldo that has left a negative impact on this team. Kostoulas saved us twice from embarrassment, and Djordjevic was the best player on the pitch. Rivaldo was giving balls on a silver platter to Akratitos, and more or less started their counter-attacks. He was horrible today, along with Mavrogenidi, who could not make a cross on the right if you gave him a hundred tries. I hope to God this was a cover-up, and Sollied told his players to take it easy, because Wednesday night at the Bernabeu could turn out to be a very ugly night for our beloved Olympiakos.

ratings:Starting Eleven

Nikopolidi 6 (not much to do thanks to Kostoula)

Kostoula 7.5 (saved our a sses twice and was very good today)

Kapsi 6 (made a good combination with Kostoula, but some clumsy challenges)

Mavrogenidi 5.5 (no offensive presence on the right, no crossing, no skill. Time to go)

Georgato 6.5 (typical Georgato on the left, tried to help in the attack with good runs, was limited to cross the ball, but good game nonetheless)

Kafe 5.5 (not the Kafe we have seen lately, with many passes to no where, but we could see his good side at the Bernabeu)

Toure 7 (amongst the most consistent today, made tackles won challenges, but Sollied must realize he is not a defensive mid)

Djordjevic 8 (once again the heart and soul of this squad, tireless- never stops running and goal was just too easy. Bravo megale)

Rivaldo 5.5 (set up Predrag's goal with a nice pass, but gave it away more times to launch Akratitos counter-attacks)

Okkas 5.5 (non-existent but this can be due to lack of playing time, had good touches but was not effective at all, today anyway)

Konstadinou 6 (nice headed goal of Djordjevic's free kick, but was out of steam in the second half)

only watched the first half.

- alot of unstableness at the back, thank god thanash was on the line or else we are talking about an embarassing result here. i for one can't beleive we havn't let in a single goal yet in 4 games, this clearly shows the lack of competition in Greece. a similar performance in spain will have us thumped once more in europe (right after the triara from rbk!). surely kapsis didn't win anything today, back to anatol it is (for the time being)

- again, no offensive imagination. it seems worse than last year thus far, and thats scary. rivaldo had one pass (a cut back) that setup djole, and disappeared once more. not forgetting babangida, okkas have really had some ugly performances as of late, i bet trond starts neri against Real, a nice tool we'll need for pressure and especially on the counter attack

o theos mazei mas......

Not to confuse them re paidia, but play me xamilous tonous, and rest up for Real. You are not going to confuse a team like Real, but I think a 2-0 win is better than a 5-0 nothing drubbing that we gave Kallithea last week. Look what happened against Rosenborg on match day 1 in CL. I say Sollied told our players to take it easy today, and come out firing on all cylinders against Real on Wednesday. Good tactics Mr. Sollied.

Kapsis finally played today

for the first time in weeks

he may have been a bit off but he will be ready for Real

but i don't know about Kostulas

wut the hell has happenned to Schurrer???

about Mavrogenidis we need somebody else to fill up his position but we got nobody right now

as for Rivaldo i just hope to god sake that he just pulled a front today so he can play his best v Real

and congrats to Konstandinou for his first official goal with OSFP

i hope many more come

and u can help with scoring v Real

so off were set to go to Madrid

Kapsis finally played today

for the first time in weeks

he may have been a bit off but he will be ready for Real

but i don't know about Kostulas

wut the hell has happenned to Schurrer???

about Mavrogenidis we need somebody else to fill up his position but we got nobody right now

as for Rivaldo i just hope to god sake that he just pulled a front today so he can play his best v Real

and congrats to Konstandinou for his first official goal with OSFP

i hope many more come

and u can help with scoring v Real

so off were set to go to Madrid

I don't know what's happend to Schurrer....

I trully believe that he's a good defence-man. I don't understand why he's not in the starting 11..

Can anyone explain???

Archived