Phantis Forums

POULANE OI VARDINOGIANNIDES?

vasilis13

In recent history the most promising and unforgetable moments for PAO:

Warzycha goal at Ajax 0-1 ended in grief after the Athens result...so close to the final.

Konstantinou goal at Barcelona 3-1 we were so close to triumph...

Olisadebe goal at Porto 0-1 followed by the worst PAO game last year...ended the best chance any Greek team has had to win a real trophy!!!

If what you are reporting is true and contra is not exagerating to keep us comming for more ...the Giannakopoulos bros purchase of PAO could possibly be the best thing to happen to our beloved Tryfilli!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know a lot of the Vardinoyiannis familly.

I used to play football against Tzigger at the Athens College, he was the goalkeeper.

I know many of the cousins...

It is a big and powerful family, and many of them are decent people.

I do not dislike them personally, but they are not good for PAO

Especially Yiannis "kapetanios " is probably one of the least notable members of their

Empire...

I have to applaude them however for the PAO Academy which will always be their

contribution to PAO

Let's not forget that under their ownership, PAO has made the biggest impact in European football which counts more than a thousand Greek Championships!!!

Bottom line

Welcome Giannakopoulos

if you can do for PAO football what you have done for Basketball

YOU WILL BE PAO GODS...

ONE European Championship, not three,

is enough for me to worship you for eternity.

PAULO THEE

PARE THN PAE...

PEACE

The fact that all of you miss here, is that football and basketball are not the same........

The budget to create a descent basketball team is much lower than the budget to create a descent football team.... This karagioziliki of Paylo thee pare thn pae has been going on for years. What do you think is keeping Paylos from buying the PAE? Simply, he hasn´t got enough money in order to build a great team, as he did in the basketball club...... Dont forget, in a basketball team you can get the best player in Europe (Bodiroga) with only 600.000.000 while in football 600.000.000 will not even get you someone like Giovanni.... Secondly, within a basketball team it is possible for someone to have a great team by having 2 or even 1 great players (Remember thrynos with Paspalj) while in football there are teams with 6 and 7 GREAT players and yet they fail to do something good in Europe (Chelsea, Liverpool etc etc)

So you see my friend that things are not always as they seem... Do you think that if Paylos buys the PAE he will get Redondo and RAUL from one day to the next.. NO CHANCE!!!!! I dont have a problem with the Vardinnogiannides family cause they have done too many good things for PAO (remember from 79 up until 97 we were never out of Europe), (many championships and cups), (Paiania) and so on.. And the blame is not totaly on them. Dont forget that Tzigger is a close friend with Zaec, and they have placed ZAEC in the position to make all the decisions. That is their only mistake!!! From then onwards everything that has happened is because of ZAEC (Transfers, coach etc etc)

So I think that the only way forward for PAO is for George (kapetanios) to take over again, send Zaec back to where he came from, and take charge of EPAE and EPO again.... And sooner or later this is going to happen my friends, when the PASOKIA will be out of power!!!!

Re EPS, 8a mas trelaneis re su?

Nomizeis pws o Giannakopoulos den exei ta fraga na vgalei ton PAO apo thn afaneia?

Tosa xronia ta lefta pou pairnane oi mpasketbolistes htan pollaplasia auta twn podosfairistwn. O Dominique pou phre 7 ek. dollaria mono ftanei!!!

O Radja epairne 1 dus!!! nai 1 dis. Kai na skefteis tote oti o Ronaldo epeirne 1,2 dus to xrono!

O Paularas einai ikanos na sprwksei trela lefta wste na fwnazei o kosmos to onoma tou.

Persi se kapoio sunedrio twn gaurwn, ton vrizane kai tous leei o Kokkalhs " Auton mhn ton vrizete, exei apodeiksei oti einai enas ikanotatos antipalos" auto leei polla.

O Kokkalhs tremei endexomeno na analavei o Paulos giati tou exei parei ta sovraka sto mpasket ta teleutaia xronia pairnontas opoio paixth goustarei kai pairnontas oses koupes goustarei!!!

O Kokalhs 8a exei pleon antipalo kai den 8a pairnei opoio goustarei giati kai uparxei kai o mpampoulas pou legete paulos sta pragmata. den lew oti 8a mas parei kai ekei eurwpaika alla 8a mas dwsei pisw thn timh mas kai egxwrious titlous pou toso anagh exei h nea genia mas.

tespa, .. na analavei o paulos kai egw 8a vgw stous dromous..8a shmanei epanastash..oloi 8a vgoume stous dromous...ginontai omws auta? siga mhn fugoun oi vardinogiannides. :(

Archived