Phantis Forums

HOLLYWOOD

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It seems to me that it in case we loose points to Levadiako, it will be the end of Malesani...

Why ?

Not because of the point loss only, but because of the lineup managment. I hate to admit it but he already has lost the game to me <_< .

HE BASICALLY F***S UP THE WHOLE LINEUP BECAUSE 1 DEFENDER IS MISSING !!!! WE ARE GOING NOWHERE LIKE THIS ALBERTO!!!! YOU ASK TIME SO THAT PLAYERS LEARN TO PLAY WITH EACH OTHER, BUT YOU KEEP CHANGING YOUR MIND ABOUT THE SYSTEM AND THE POSSITION THEY ARE GOING TO BE PLAYING!!!!

And if anything, I belive against Udinesee he did the best he could with the condition the team was in.

I support Malesani's decissions and in general hate the fact of changing a coach in midseason, but

enough is enough :angry: :

-I can't belive that he is actually going to put Biscan in a center back possition. I smell trouble even from Levadiako :la: ... By doing that, it means that he dosen't really belive in players like Tripotseri and Siondi :tdown: . Then why the heck do we have them ? If they can't play against Levadiako, then when are we going to use them ? ;) ?

- by turning Biscan back, he places next to Conseisao Gonzales :tdown: ...

Doesn't we have Tsioli, Adrich

- Who is our "Dekari"? If Gonzales isn't once again then who Haralabidi :unsure: ?

-He lets Wooter play again :LOL:

Somthing tells me that Bajevich or Marcarian might be packing up towards our way... I don't know when, but probably after December 7, i would guess... :tup:

DEN XALARWNETE OLOI ME TIS m*****ES. ME TON LEBADEIAKO PAIZOUME! DE PAEI NA LOIPOUN OLOI OI VASIKOI, EAN DEN KERDISOUME TOULAXISTON ME DUO GOAL DIAFORA TOTE KALYTERA NA KRYFTOUME! AKOUTE REEEE?

A good opportunity for DARLA, LEONTIOU, SIONTI from the start, although I have the gut feeling that if Goumas does not play Biscan and Vyntra will be our center backs (!!!!!!!!!!!!)

At least Malesani is preparing a 4-4-2. At last two forwards (Torghelle and Olisadebe)

Wooter shouldn't be playing (and Vyntra should go to another team).... If Flavio & Biscan can't perform again (against Levadiakos!) then they should be replaced and traded.

The game is a derby... Levadiakos will play 11 back hoping for a tie. It's hard for PAO to create opportunities.

Let me ask you: HOW MANY OPPORTUNITIES WE"VE HAD THIS SEASON (INCLUDING THE GOALS) THAT CAME OUT OF AN ORGANIZED EFFORT?.....

this is how i hearing the lneup will be

----------galnovic-----------------

--nilson-vyntra-goumas-darlas-

--------biscan---flavio-----------

--wooter--------------eki--------

--------torgelle----olisadebe----

i think thats a solid lineup minus wooter, i dont understand why he is still in the 11..mb he'll prove me worng..aittle worried about vyntra and darla but ill put my faith in them..we have yet to see what darla can really do, lets hope its very good..

guys stop being so pessimistic.....we lost to UDINESE. They are an amazing team and we DID actually play well........ The team knows they didnt play nearly as bad as the result and their confidence and determination will be up.... if we dont get the result tomorow then its time to worry but Im pretty sure it will be a 2-0/3-0 win for PAO.

guys stop being so pessimistic.....we lost to UDINESE. They are an amazing team and we DID actually play well........ The team knows they didnt play nearly as bad as the result and their confidence and determination will be up.... if we dont get the result tomorow then its time to worry but Im pretty sure it will be a 2-0/3-0 win for PAO.

uhm did u watch the game? u cant realy say Pao played well.... but i am with u on the fact tht ppl should stop being so pessimistic...

uhm did u watch the game? u cant realy say Pao played well.... but i am with u on the fact tht ppl should stop being so pessimistic...

YES I DID watch the game.

you idiots did not! PAO controlled the midfield, possesion, and got caught to italian style of play with an amazing forward........i already explained this a hundred times......When your down 1-0 against an italian team your either going to hit the tie or concede another 2......we faught with them and it was close for 75 mins but the italians got the counter and sealed the win....and then Iaquinta made a beautiful goal out of thin air.

Archived