Phantis Forums

Nothing like shooting our own foot....

Dava-G

om21 come on you can't excuse vlakies that original do that cost the team money. while i'm original and like the concept of organomenoi provided they don't cause any trouble in or out of grounds or harm team or any people, these continual acts begs me to ask the question as many probably do is original or any other

organomenoi just there to cause trouble and be heard/shown on mme? if not and it's just isolated cases of people being stupid which i hope is the case then they should be jailed and banned from aek or any sporting games/grounds mehri na valoune oloi mualo. if original don't want to do this or aek f.c don't want to take control of this problem then i'm with govt in teams being releagated to amateur leagues in order to try and fix situation if the clubs won't do anything. an auto tha kanei merikous na skeftoun den i'm all ofr it so we can see a much better greek league in future which greek fans can be proud of and not trying to find the most lame excuses to try and defend a league that's undefendable.

banning organised fan clubs won't work since they will turn up not organised to gorund and jsut reorganize themselves. they have to change mentality of greek football fan( well the sane ones who cause trouble seeing as you wouldn't be able to talk any sense to moronic ones who always cause trouble).

if this doesn't hapen well greek football is going to be the disgusting spectale it is yr after yr and i have so many friends and people i know who don't follow/watch it cause of these very reasons. i don't balme them either cause if you'd be watching this sahlamares week in week out and comparing it to epl(while overated and was worse has cleaned up) spanish and even italian(while fasaries do happen there still) bundelsiga, you can see why many don't take league seriously.

ftanie pia auta ta ahtlia gegonota pou ginounte sta ellinika gipeda.

You have it all wrong gentlemen.

Ive got a tape that explains a lot........how can you put fans in the stadium 3 hrs before the game? :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: <--- There wont be much of this happening..... :box: :box: :box: BINGO

They are belting each other but as soon as the players come on EVERYTHING KAI SAS LEW EVERYTHING STOPS AND its all about the players.

In England, the yupeda are empty until 15 minutes before the game.

They are belting each other but as soon as the players come on EVERYTHING KAI SAS LEW EVERYTHING STOPS AND its all about the players.

By throwing stuff at the players? Read the Tsiartas thread.

I saw the Oly derby. There were AEKtzis that busted onto the field during the game. They were on the sideline raising hell, and when the players went over to get them back in the stands, fans were over there trying to talk to the playrs... what the hell they trying to do?? Give a emotional motivational speech to the players????? Get the hell off the field and back into the stands.

We have the BEST fans in the world, but unfortunately, they do not know how to channel their energy in a POSITIVE way... and the team has to pay for it.

I should have explained myself better. A vazelo took this camera so I only get it from their pleura.

Basically they are fighting against us, and the cops...but as soon as the palyers come onto the pitch and start warming up, the troubles stop and they start chanting AND ONLYCHANTING. As opposed to THROWING stuff and CHANTING.

so om21 what your telling me is that by putting fans in ground few hrs earlier is what causes all the trouble beforehand? but it happens out of ground on the streets anyway so i don't think that's what causes it. but better leave them to do it out of ground and once they come in stop to support the team as you stated they do.

but tell me one thing do you condone what the original 21 fans(some of them) did at derby and do at others with fasaries etc?

let me start with this yrs derby with osfp where they first did fasaries before match(which as you rightly point out will happen when people waiting for so long but they can just chant and not be provocative but since they will be provokd by others understandable) and when they ran onto pitch DURING GAME and stabbed 2 fans and had runnig battles on streets AFTER match.

you can also look at all prev yrs derbies where there's been violence from original fans and pao's and osfp's and paok' etc organomenoi. jsut the simple things of throwing objects at each other, destroying grounds, seating by lighting them on fire HENCE AEK AT PAO'S LEOFOROS LAST YR, fighting with police it all adds up to a kazani pou vrazei.

if you can tell me this can be easily fixed then you know something which i don't and will greatly want to learn so i can tell it to others that it will be all under control soon.

Archived