Phantis Forums

Streams for registered users only

Spiro

Do you think that the streamed games should be accessible to registered users only?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that the streamed games should be accessible to registered users only?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't know/I don't care

Have you ever watched tv at home while someone was peeking through your back window? Do you think that the games we are streaming should be accessible only to registered users and not to everyone who is just here to steal the link and watch? Vote here.

Spiro u know thats the best thing to do.... not because apo kakia h we dont care about other ppl, but some "guests"(most of them vasika) just enter this site, view the posts, get the links and have a great time while others(u and the team) have put so much effort into this, and others(registered members) do their best to follow the rules and help the stream.... We will also benfit frm this in a way tht we can see registered users and help them out also.....

Spiro u know thats the best thing to do.... not because apo kakia h we dont care about other ppl, but some "guests"(most of them vasika) just enter this site, view the posts, get the links and have a great time while others(u and the team) have put so much effort into this, and others(registered members) do their best to follow the rules and help the stream.... We will also benfit frm this in a way  tht we can see registered users and help them out also.....

I agree with the above posts. Not that being a member is full-proof b/c anyone can send the link to someone else, but if all members want to help the stream withUL and DL and watch the game with no bufferring and time lag with the audio, it would be beneficial for members not to share these links to guests and ones that do not follow simple instructions

I epxpect alot of users to be tapping into the stream today. I believe it should be only for registered users, and for people that can prove they have a high enough upload speed. If people give the link away to people that dont have a high enough upload speed, they are only hurting themselves.

Keep up the good work

P.S. Do u know at what Size u will be streaming the game at today (How many K/sec)?

Thanks

it sounds like a good idea but people will still get the link and pass it on. Registering to phantis won't make that much of a differnce. It might just slow some people down

I think if you are going to initiate a pass it should be for the stream itself. let people prove they can u/l properly and then they get in .. simple as that ...

of course that is prob a ton of work for the team but in theory it sounds nice, no?

Spiro u know thats the best thing to do.... not because apo kakia h we dont care about other ppl, but some "guests"(most of them vasika) just enter this site, view the posts, get the links and have a great time while others(u and the team) have put so much effort into this, and others(registered members) do their best to follow the rules and help the stream.... We will also benfit frm this in a way tht we can see registered users and help them out also.....

An kai new one here, I fully aggree.

I haven't seen any game yet, cause I found you just yesterday, but I think a new user should read the rules and follow them.

Guests usually don't do that, so i think its more fair for register users.

Keep up the good work guys!!!

P.S An kserei kanenas gia to paixnidi tou Paok as mou steilei ena pm please (exw diavasei para polla threads sto forum kai kapou exw xathei)

Archived