Phantis Forums

Kallithea - Olympiakos

CH-Thrylos

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

maybe a bit early but lets start the topic about next weeks match.

kallithea, one of the supposed small teams in the league. if we play like against panionios a win should be a must.

3-1

u dam right this topic was created too early

lets beat down on Roseborg first then we can talk about Kalithea lol

Well it's about that time..... After the performance w/ the Norwegians a win is the ONLY THING!

2-0 and we're going to keep another clean sheet...

i see Sollied telling his team to score alot of goals

basically Olympiakos will win by a big margin to once again build the hype surrounding the team

I think it's a tricky game but I hope we'll win if we don't want to completely destroy the team psychologically.

Also, do you guys know if there's going to be a stream for the game on Saturday?

Apo oti ehw diavasei, o Sollied tha arxisei me tous idious vasikous pou eixe diale3ei kai me thn Rosenborg gia "psyxologikous" logous, gia na doume. 0a prwtimousa kapies allages omos, propantos sthn amyna kai sta haf.

Gia to streaming tou agwna den ehw kamia idea, alla afou ta palikaria den mprousane shmera na kanoune stream ta paixnidia twn ellinikwn omadwn sto UEFA pisteuvo pos prepei na einai sxedon sigouro gia streaming to matsaki afto. :tup:

Some info please

The line up

Are there any injuries ?

Last year there were some difficulties against Kalithea, and I remember Oly played the B team

I was against that then

No I am curious to see what happens after the shock of Tuesday

The outcome of thid game is important for the mental recovery of the team

Great win by our team

0-1 (Own goal)

0-2 (Djorjevic)

0-3 (Castillo)

Wasn't really a great game but non-the-less a win is a win. Olympiacos is still on-top of the league and more importantly hasn't gotten a goal scored on yet.

Great Job!

PS I just want to say kudos to Castillo comming off the bench and scoring.. Great Job KID!

A good way to follow live is with www.sportime.gr

I did it and as I predicted it took more than 70 minutes to Oly to score a goal or better said , Georgatos provoked the own goal of the Kalithea player

The second was from Djole and the last after nice double pass between Castilio and Toure, it is amazing that Castilio entered on the 84 minute to replace Konstantinou and i wondered why so late change, but Castillo made a good use of the few minutes he got

Well, this is a good start in the Greek championship at least

Anyone have seen the match? Was it any good?? I mean beside the result

A good way to follow live is with www.sportime.gr

I did it and as I predicted it took more than 70 minutes to Oly to score a goal or better said , Georgatos provoked the own goal of the Kalithea player

The second was from Djole and the last after nice double pass between Castilio and Toure, it is amazing that Castilio entered on the 84 minute to replace Konstantinou and i wondered why so late change, but Castillo made a good use of the few minutes he got

Well, this is a good start in the Greek championship at least

Anyone have seen the match? Was it any good?? I mean beside the result

From what I heard on the radio it wasn't that great, but the one thing that stands out is that RIVO didn't play well at all again. That concerns me because he's the "back-bone" of the middle and when he's not performing either is the team. The good thing is that we have a solid coach and he's aware of situations like these and makes the right decisions...

EVALAGOAL

TRhis is Real Madrid B which pkays in the second Spanish keague that is loosing to Teneroife in a second-league match

The first team is playing tomorrow against Espanyol in the Olympic stadium in Barcelona

I don't know if it was a joke , anyway I want to make things clear

Archived