Phantis Forums

Olympiakos - Rosenborg

Guest Protathlitis

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im a Poaktzi and inside of GREECE I absolutely hate PAO AND OLY Nbut all i can say is its abotu time that the results starting coming our way our squads have improved dramatically and stadiums are improving attendances are increasing causing more revenue leading to better transfer sand i think its time to finaly make our mark in europe fiollowing our EURO TRIUMPH

PAO AND OLYMPAIKSO TO MAKE SECOND PHASE AND MAKE REAL NOISE IN CHAMPIONS LEAGUE TI EINAI REAL

The GREEK RACE is a mgithy one and i wont belive that for one minute that MAN U or REAL are superior to us. I dont care about their infrastrucutre and wages!!

PASSION,CULTURE AND HISTORY mean more than money any day of the weak!!!

1-0

tough game, its gonna be.

no doubt about it

Rosenborg will play there hearts out

its the first game in C.L. and they will want to get any points possible

Olympiakos must take the intiative

a 1-0 win isn't good enough

we need to make a statement

we need a big win 3-0, 4-1 and etc

hopefully our offense will come to life

they didn't do so well v Pao but we still managed to get 2 goals out of it

i expect a better performance by then

Olympiakos for the win

Don't know much about this year's Rosenborg but the biggest disadvantage for us is the lack of official matches. Historically, all greek teams face difficulties in the first CL match, due to the late start date of the domestic championship. Pao barely managed (with tons of luck on their side) to defeat the Norwegians in last year's first CL game and I expect us to do the same.

1-0 or 2-1

Real tough ladies and gentlemen. Any champs league club has the potential to be victorious here, and to make matters worse we play Rosenborg after only playing 2 official matches for the year, and even though Rosenborg isn't doing all that great in the domestic league, they are deep into their season.

Obviously this one is going to contain alot of mega-pressure, opening up CL play at home against a 'deform' Rosenborg and then forced to going away at REAL MADRID (!) and LYON (!)

A ZERO at the back would be nice too against the Nords, something tells me this is going to be a tight group and it'd be a shame to getboot on Goal differance, another tragedy.

Let's show our experience (as we did last year) and finally get that GOD DAMN OFFENSE working like a pack of hyennas :ph34r:

THRYLE GIA PARTI SOU, THRYLE MAZEI SOU, EMEIS OI ARRWSTOI, OI OPADOI SOU ! ! !

1-1

I love your confidence with the red & whites. You're that confident we will even score a goal? Thanks for the encouraging predicition man. Maybe we can even get a few corners as well?

Anyway...jokes aside. I just thought about something...I was in Hollywood, USA in 2003 and I was walking aimlessly along the Sunset Strip and I walked past a Greek estiatorio. The owner/son of the owner stopped me as I had an Olympiako Key ring on my backpack and asked if I was obviously Greek. I said yes, but Australian born klp klp klp.

Turns out the guy was a PAOKTZI. So I stomped his head with my size 10 Doc Martens and then laughed while a crowd gathered around me.

Okay I didn't stomp his head, but he was a PAOKTZI from Thessaloniki and it was his families restaurant I walked past. He just told me which were the best strip clubs to visit down the street. I followed his directions and $240 USD later I learnt a valuable lesson - that being - it costs $30 USD per song paidia for the "ladies" to strip for you.

So take my advice, and stop after 1 or 2 songs or den tha'xetai frango ston onoma sas!

Anyway...thrylos to beat Rosenborg 3 -1.

olympiakos 2 rosenborg 3

after 2-0 at half time a strong storm hits the stadion in the second half and blows both ball and players into the olympiakos net by several occations.

...it's the only way rosenborg can win this match. this year they look like limp, blind women from a retirement home. :(

fair play to you all!

olympiakos 2 rosenborg 3

after 2-0 at half time a strong storm hits the stadion in the second half and blows both ball and players into the olympiakos net by several occations.

...it's the only way rosenborg can win this match. this year they look like limp, blind women from a retirement home. :(

fair play to you all!

:D :LOL:

nice one. maybe a bit late, but welcome to the forum. hopefully you will stay longer than some other fans did so far and just stayed untill the matches were played.

it wont be easy, since a lot of our fans think we have become a very strong team. no doubt, our team is much stronger than last year, but all the changes havent let our team come together yet and play as a team. if we play like against pao it will be difficult, but i think till then we might be better already.

2-0 win for us.

olympiakos 2 rosenborg 3

fair play to you all!

that is not happenning

we need to win and wil

RosenborgDude, welcome to the forum. I appreciate that you didn't come here for flaming, as some Wisla fans did at Panathinaikos forum.

I hope we all enjoy a good match. Then I hope that, regardless of the outcome, you will provide us your opinion on our team.

I've seen the team before, I've seen six full CL matches with Olympiakos as I can remember, two against Rosenborg in 1997, when in the last match some player with a long name starting on D, still in your squad, cost us a quarter final by equalizing to 2-2 two minutes before the end of the match. It was a free kick that went right through the man-wall => our own fault actually.

then two against molde in 99 and two against liverpool last year. I was really impressed last year with how much the team had approved since 99, and I remember thinking you had deserved to go further from the group stage.

What I dont't understand is why you sacked the coach after the last season, didn't you win the championships at home then?

Guest Protathlitis

What I dont't understand is why you sacked the coach after the last season, didn't you win the championships at home then?

:LOL: :LOL: thanks for the refreshing comment. thats exactly what i was wondering..

we won the double yet because of the hardcore fans and the president not liking him, he got sent back to Serbia even though hes the most successful coach we've had in years

what have the norgwegian press said about Sollied and Olympiakos? can you tell us anything about Sollied we dont know?

Archived