Phantis Forums

Anorthosis vs Rangers

bides

Drakos,

I'm not too keen on Rangers myself, but your dislike for them and all things British seems a bit obsessive. You should maybe try getting out a bit more - or even find a female to take your mind off it.

As for tonight's game, you are forcing me to the verge of supporting the team from the IBROX district of Glasgow.

How many Cypriot fans will be there?

Drakos,

I'm not too keen on Rangers myself, but your dislike for them and all things British seems a bit obsessive. You should maybe try getting out a bit more - or even find a female to take your mind off it.

As for tonight's game, you are forcing me to the verge of supporting the team from the IBROX district of Glasgow.

How many Cypriot fans will be there?

wow where do i post this?

i hate rangers because i hate rangers, they were jerks when they played with PAO, and their journalists wrote awful things about greece and PAO. They also didnt deserve to win in cyprus and were dirty cheats the whole match..i have a few teams who i just cant stand....wow how rare for a football fan....forza Celtic!

as for british i am tired of their football because it is dramatically overrated, its not that great and their media and fans are overly arrogant.

And That does not mean I hate all things british, It means i hate their football is what i talk about (and u have to admit they are a very weak country athletically too so i maybe sometimes tease them for that)

I have been to London and i really liked, it, i also like british sense of humor, films, books, beer and even fish and chips sometimes! I would also really like to go to Ireland someday....(though I dont think they consider it britain)

So me hating a football league and team has nothing to do with my personal life, i am not obssesed but whenever someone mentions them i mention my distaste...

understood?good go support your little rangerakia while they are jabbing and kicking instead of playing the game tonight.

Good luck to Anorthosis in Uefa..Ketsbaia tried today he almost took the team on his back he hit the post in the 15th minute but had no luck..

Good luck hopefully Anorthosis can make the group stages of UEFA!!

'

We are still proud with the emphanisy over the Turks!!

It was good to see Ketsbaia roll back the years last night. Pity he just ran out of steam, but inevitable. A hot reception met everty touch by Ketsbaia, who had made comments in the press about Rangers rough tactics in the first leg. Overall, a good performance from the Cypriots, who impressed with their control and movement - but just couldn't put the ball in the net.

As for Rangers, nothing special except Prso worked hard up front covering a lot of ground. Nothing to suggest that they will improve on their poor recent European record in the group stages.

Archived