Phantis Forums

Man City vs. Olympiakos

Hammarby

Did he ask for a leave of absence

Or maybethe TS wants to make him a bench player like Van Gaal long ago in Barcelona

At least he willbe in yjr Spain tour. I hope

but it is not good

He has to get the rithm of playing toward he upcoming season

Our success depend also on his form

:et us hope the the RS knows what he is doing

Or maybe his abcense is for famuly reasons?

I know his wife is (was) pregnant but I have no idea if she has given birth or what

my greek isn't that great when it comes to reading

but from wut i read its very mutal

no resentment

they both agreed on it

plus rivaldo has been in camp from the beginning

he has had a nice pre season so him losing this game isn't a big deal

to me this just opens up a position for some of the other players to preform

wut position is Taralidis plays ???

Well, parabens for him and Elisa

Tweens in the sign of Leo

This remind me of somethng that Rivaldo wrote in his book about the birth of his first son in Sao Paulo

His wife (the first) was having a cesarian and he was nervous like any young father, ad more so when he ehardthe doctor and the anasthesian duscussing when will the new born play football, in Palmeiras or the grand rival Corinthians

I just wonder if it will be the same in Greece LOL

Can you give me the source to this piece of news, Olympiakos 11??

I can read it even in Greek

I WATCHED THE GAME AND I CAN PRETY MUCH TELL YOU THAT GAVROS WILL HAVE A MASSIVE PROBLEM IN DEFENSE.

VERY TYPICAL GAVROS PERFORMANCE OUTSIDE THE GREEK BORDERS.

OS SYNITHOS PATHENOYN KOLOSYMBIESH MOLIS PERASOYN TA ELLHNIKA SYNORA.

PROVLEPO POS THA DOYME ARKETA "HORROR SHOWS" APEIROY KALOYS,KAI FETOS YIA TOYS GAVROYS EXO APO TA SYNORA!

O MIXALAKHS EIXE ENA SOYT TET-A-TET ME TO JAMES POY EFYGE AOYT STO PROTO HMHXRONO,KI APO TOTE MEXRI TO TELOS DEN NOMIZO NA AKOYMBISE TO TOPI.XOMA O DIKOS SAS!FAINETAI EXEI AKOMH STO NOY TOY TH m*****A EKANE KAI KATELIXE SE SAS!

MOY EKANE ENTIPOSH O SKATOGRIA POURES POY ISOS APOVEI KALLOS!

NO WONDER SOLLID WANTS ANOTHER 3-5 PLAYERS!

AMYNA YIA TA MBAZA...ALOSTE DEN EINAI KAI KATI TO KAINOYRGIO YIA TO GAVRO,AN KAI H PROSTHIKH TOY KAPSI DEN NOMIZO NA EXEI EPIFEREI TIPOTA TO SPOYDAIO.

EKEINOS O PHILIPS PERNAGE TON AMNATOLAKH LES KAI DEN YPHRXE MBPOSTATOY... :LOL:

KALLA THA GELASEI KI O PIO PYKRAMENOS FETOS...

H DEXIA PLEYRA THS AMYNAS TOY GAVROY EINAI SAN NA MHN YPARXEI... :tdown:

I WATCHED THE GAME AND I CAN PRETY MUCH TELL YOU THAT GAVROS WILL HAVE A MASSIVE PROBLEM IN DEFENSE.

i haven't seen any of there games thus far in the preseason

tough to do that in the states

but my feeling is there defensive problems is a lack of a true RB and the pairing with CB with Kapsis

the Kapsis and Anatolakis or Schurrer pairing isn't going to work out

did Vallas see some time today at all

how is Kapsis playing by the way?

now how did the team look at the midfield w/o the creativity of Rivaldo??

i have heard that Olympiakos willl likely sign a player on the defensive line i forgot his name

its either a serb or a slav for sure

and the other will be a striker

but again who knows when it comes to Olympiakos rumors

bottomline is we need more help

I'm a Man City fan who went to the game today with my two children. Our seats are right in front of where the Olympiakos fans were located. It was a very impressive turnout of your supporters for a pre-season friendly match.

Anyway I just wanted to post on this forum to say that I thought those fans who travelled to Manchester were a credit to your club. They didn't stop singing and drumming throughout the game, and kept my kids, and most other City fans, entertained.

I've uploaded a mobile phone video I took of them being noisy at the game today - hopefully you can see it from this link (it may take a minute or so to load because it's over 1 meg)

Good look with your season.

Olympiakos fans in Manchester

osfp played really well at the first half but really badly at the second.i don t know if is just fatigue(premiership starts in a week so the english side is in better form)or we need more players at defence.no big a deal because it was just a friendly game.we got to keep the positive of our performance in the first half and be play that way for 90min.i just look forward to see the next friendly games to have a better opinion about the team.big plus also was toure performance and seeing patsatzoglou play again. :tup:

I'm a Man City fan who went to the game today with my two children. Our seats are right in front of where the Olympiakos fans were located. It was a very impressive turnout of your supporters for a pre-season friendly match.

Anyway I just wanted to post on this forum to say that I thought those fans who travelled to Manchester were a credit to your club. They didn't stop singing and drumming throughout the game, and kept my kids, and most other City fans, entertained.

I've uploaded a mobile phone video I took of them being noisy at the game today - hopefully you can see it from this link (it may take a minute or so to load because it's over 1 meg)

thanks for the video dude, how many olympiakos fans were in the stadium?

I reckon there were around 100 altogether, though apparently official figures say 30 which is rubbish. Some of them were Greeks based in England/Wales, but a fair number travelled over for the game.

This is a link to the main Man City forum, discussing the Olympiacos fans, so you can see they made a good impression.

Man City Fans Forum: Topic "Olympiacos Fans"

I am not sure you would feel very entrtained if you knew the meaning of their songs, given you had your kids there... :P

What about pairing Kapsi with Patsatzoglou in the middle. I am not sure Anatolaki and Schurrer will be the best option for Sollied at centre-back. We showed two faces today in Manchester, but remember the Sky Blues' season is less than a week away and they are match fit, and besides it is exhibition. Thrylos will be ready when the time comes. Konstadinou, I think is not the right option for us up front, especially when the CL starts. Einai poli vareis paixths, like a Vieri, that is a finisher but with no other skills what so ever. I don't know if Portillo is coming, but we need a forward quick. Wonder if Kokkali has a surprise left as the transfer period is approaching its finale. Also we need a player for the right side of our midfield, something that Sollied keeps stressing but Kokkali is not delivering. We'll see what transpires. Lets see how we do in the Mini-tournament against Sevilla and Xeder on Tuesday.

Thrylos Thyra 7 Gia Panta!! :nw:

Archived