Phantis Forums

Panathinaikos - Wisla Krakow

Lalin

Tickets for the game are coming out this coming Wednesday... Most papers speak about 65.000 people going to OAKA to see the game...

Very tricky result it will all depend on WHEN the first goal comes (if it comes)....

If it comes in the early stages of the match, then I think it will be too difficult for Wisla to keep up with us...

If half-time comes with the score being tied, then I think things will start to become quite difficult for us....

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tickets for the game are coming out this coming Wednesday... Most papers speak about 65.000 people going to OAKA to see the game...

Very tricky result it will all depend on WHEN the first goal comes (if it comes)....

If it comes in the early stages of the match, then I think it will be too difficult for Wisla to keep up with us...

If half-time comes with the score being tied, then I think things will start to become quite difficult for us....

very true..we need to score in the first 20 mins

also pappou i heard tickets come out tuesday not wednesday.......

also someone told me you dont need ticketclub membership anymore? this true? :tup:

Don’t expect Wisla to play defensively. They just don’t know how.

The result from the first game will force PAO to attack from the very first minute. Surprise, surprise. Someone said there is always a time for the first time in everything; well I hope that for the first time Wisla will not lose a goal in opening minutes. But if in fact the score after first 15 min will be 1-0 for PAO, the game will be very interesting to watch. Wisla doesn’t know how to react during the set pieces. A good example from the first game when they lost their only goal after a corner kick. This is by far its weakest point, but I hope they can improve on that.

Wisla is somewhat good with disrupting opponent’s attacks. But what they love to do the most is play from counter attack. This is probably by far the strongest point in their play.

And yes, I was talking about a 2 goal deficit to be unlucky for PAO. I hope Wisla can secure this tradition for you.

B)

Well if they don't know how to react during set pieces you better be worried cause Goumas will probably play and he mostly scores after set pieces.

As for direct foul hits, not to worry. Conseisao is ready to score a direct foul hit as he is used to do many times in the past...

PAO has NEVER turned around a 2 goal deficit. Yes, PAO did in fact overcome a 3 goal deficit, but never 2.

Im from poland like You but this statement is stupid

if PAO turned around 3 goles so this mean that they can easly come back from 0-1 or 0-2.simple.

WISLA is the UEFA team of the week.I know this is nothing but for Wisla fans it's another happy day.

http://www.uefa.com/magazine/news/Kind=8/n...sId=325680.html

PAO must go forward from the begining.If they go forward they will open in the back.Good for Wisla.

You PAO fans say that there will be pressure for WISLA team.Don't foret that PAO will be under MORE pressure and time will running out for them.

This will be very interesting game.

Tickets go on sale in Athens on Tuesday (i think). OAKA is expected to be full or close to 60-65,000 and hopefully the atmosphere will be like hell and they act as our 12th player and lift the team

I wish all the best to Wisla and hopefuly it will be a great game! Lets just hope PAO does in fact win 2-0 and go thorugh!

Goumas is expected to be back and Nilsson looks like will be a 50-50 chance to play!!!

:rolleyes:

Don’t bash… I’m going to explain this in polish, so he can understand.

Wez taki przyklad:

Team A – PAO – 2-0

PAO – Team A – 1-0

Ale, dla przykladu:

Team B – PAO – 3-0

PAO – Team B – 5-0

Chodzi o to, ze za kazdym razem, kiedy PAO przegrywalo pierwszy mecz wyjazdowy 2 bramkami (nie jednym, nie trzema… tylko DWOMA) to nigdy nie udalo im sie odwrocic tego na ich korzysc. Teraz rozumiesz?

we have/had 2 weeks in between 1st and 2nd leg.........

im a little concerned that we arent even going to play 1 friendly to test something out or more importantly let the team get used to playing a bit more...4 friendlies is not enough..... we should have played another after that... im concerned also about the OSFP match......they are going to be more ready than us preseason wise. They are playing a lot of games and are starting to get their rythym........we play barely any games and we flop on our first competitive game.....Malesani better know what hes doing...

gulldarek I cant get those rar files working - something about header file been corrupt or something along those lines!!!!!11 grrrrr!

i still havent seen the goals - does anyone else know where i can see them on the net or can post other ones here! THANKS!

:huh:

dudes just go and download the game from Greek torrents

not so easy man......most people dont have connections where they can leave on all day to download 700 meg files....goals are only about 3-6 megs..

also greektorrents is being an ass my account no longer works there..and i had a fine ratio....

as for the errors try redownloading them....they worked fine for me..... u need DivX 5 codec to see the videos....

I don’t know what are you complaining about? The files work fine. I too have some kind of DivX, XviD codec. There is no spy ware at all.

As for the torrent files, it took me approx. 1-2h for each file to download. I guess polish community is more organized? (j/k)

:P

I fixed my problem - I deleted WinRar and reinstalled it and works fine! Thanks for that - and wow how bad was the last goal, Galinovic just had to stand to stop that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anywho....till OAKA...ta leme ekei file.. :box:

Archived