Phantis Forums

Cyprus A' League 2005-2006

nicos

Ok guys let's start about coming season. I know its a bit early but who do you think will get the championship, 2nd, 3rd place? Who will be relegated? Who will be this year's 'surprice' team ? Which players will stand out from the rest?

Ok here are my votes...

Championship: I think this is Omonoias year.

2nd, 3rd: APOEL, Anorthosis

Relegated teams: Three teams that advanced to 1st Div. this year

Surprise team: Paralimni of course :nw: :tup:

1st: Anorthosis (too many expierenced players too not win, ummm Anorthosis - Trabzonspor?? That answers the question)

2nd: Apollon, Apoel, Omonoia

Suprise team is defintely gonna be apollon, they have bought some good players.

I definitely putting my money on them being the runner up for the next season.

I think it will be a tough championship but when it comes crashing down in the end it will be a three horse race...Apoel, Anorthosis and Omonioa have very good teams...As we have seen so far in Europe..Apoel has brought new blood in this year that should boost there team for a disappointing second place finish this year..Kaklamanos, Okon,Fernandez, Jovanovic are huge additions to a club viying for first personally i think Apoel has the deepest bench in Cyprus it will be a tough finish..

Omonioa has added new blood as well..Vakouftsis to partner the African Nightmare Mkouni should be lethal dont forget Koslej will be waitng in the wings..Thr Macedonian under 21 international captain..Grozandofski who scored two big away goals for his club today shpuld fit in more this year since Aloneftis has departed..Mocelin from Alavez is a huge pick up as well he will be playing behind the two strikers....

I dont have say anyting about Anorthosis they said it all on Tuesday it should be interesting..I dont know what to predict but it should be fun..

Good luck to all our Greek teams in Europe from Greece and Cyprus...We will be cheering for everybody!!!!!!!

Anorthosis please finish the job!!!!

Anorthosis should start very well and may be difficult to catch. I think they'll make it two in succession.

I hope APOEL will do well this year, well...better than Omonia in any case! ;)

Look for Olympiakos to also do well. :)

Good luck to ENP!

Three horse race again, Anorthosis, Apoel, Omonoia. At a point I believe Apoel will have problems of injuries again and due to lack of depth and age of their star players will stay behind of the two. Surprise teams I believe Apollon. Team with a lot of progress compared to last year Ethnikos. Relegation for the 3 new teams.

Guest Protathlitis

Thr Macedonian under 21 international captain..Grozandofski

please edit this to skopjian or fyromanian. sorry about the pedanticness

Archived