Phantis Forums

ANORTHOSIS FAMAGUSTA-TRAPEZOUNTA 3-1 !

iakovost

Guest Protathlitis

pretty amazing win

I dont know what Trazonspor's budget is but if its anything like fenerbache's then this was an even more humilating defeat for the Turks against this small Cypriot side

pretty amazing win

I dont know what Trazonspor's budget is but if its anything like fenerbache's then this was an even more humilating defeat for the Turks against this small Cypriot side

Protathlitis,

FYI trapezounta signed that brazilian guy for twice as much(!!) as Anorthosis whole budget -- not payroll but budget

pretty amazing win

small side??? not today! :tup: :not:

also we know that the top cypriot sides were much better than we expected....Sparta Prague struggled with APOEL last year and Anorthosis did manage to tie Panathinaikos in a friendly so Cypriot sides may be in a small country but this is out of the small countries in europe the fastest growing league no doubt.

ANORTHOSIS has revenged the Turks who made her suffer for 31 years

I share your happiness, but I wouldnt use words such as "revenge".

It's just a game.

this was more then a match it is 31 years of occupation..Remember this team is beeing occupied by Turkis Troops..This was National pride..The staduim was all blue and white and it was rocking...they were the under dogs No one gave them a chance Now they have a big chance of advancing..I guarantee with the players they have anything can happen..Froussos will bary them in turkey I can't wait!!!

this is very good result for you..especially against a Turkish team..

but Anarthosis will come to Turkey :P

ANORTHOSIS has revenged the Turks who made her suffer for 31 years

you will see revenge in Trabzon :box:

Guest Protathlitis

just stating facts:

all through the game and after each goal you could hear

MHN STAMATAS NA TOYS GAMAAS, ETSI G**** O ELLHNAS :LOL:

and when the Turkish fans tried to take out a big flag the whole stadium persuaded them not to and there were chants 'you will die on Greek soil'

Archived