Phantis Forums

Early Predictions for Alpha Ethniki

I know that the 05-06 protathlima hasn't started yet, but, I'll put my opinion on the table and see what everyone else thinks....

Regular Season Champs- AEK :nw:

Greek Cup-AEK :nw:

(Third year in a row where there will be a double champion)

Champions League-AEK & Panathinaikos

UEFA Cup-Olympiakos, Iraklis, Larissa :tup: , PAOK

Relegated Teams (if EPAE still goes with 18 team format for 06-07 season)-Apollon Kalamarias & Levadiakos

Promoted teams from 'B Ethniki (if 18 team leauge exists)- Niki Volou, Panserraikos, Kastoria, and Proodeftiki

A bit biased there my friend.... Don't blame ya! :tup:

Here are mine..

Due to the great players that are coming and playing in Greece I really think that we're going to have another great protathlima...

Regular Season Champs - Olympiacos

Greek Cup - PAOK

Champions League - Olympiacos & Panathinaikos

UEFA Cup - AEK , Iraklis, Xanthi & PAOK (In no particuliar order)

Relegated Teams (Just like AEKARA-YIA-PANTA... if EPAE still goes with 18 team format for 06-07 season) - Apollon Kalamarias & Levadiakos

Promoted teams from 'B Ethniki (Again.. if 18 team leauge exists)- Niki Volou, Ergotelis, Iliasakos and Proodeftiki

LEAGUE WINNERS --- PANATHINAIKOS AO

RUNNERS UP --- OLYMPIACOS SF PIRAEUS

UEFA CUP QUALIFIERS --- PAOK - AEK - AO SCODA XANTHI - IRAKLIS

TIPPED TO RELEGATE --- AKRATITOS - LEIVADEIAKOS - APOLLON MGS

TIPPED TO PROMOTE --- KASTORIA - PROODEUTHYKI - ERGOTELARA

CUP WINNERS --- PAE PAOK

AEK are about 1 year away from winning the League.

League winners: Olympiakos (they have solved their striker problem)

Runners up: AEK (over PAO)

Cup winners: AEK (just a guess!)

UEFA Cup: PAO, PAOK, Iraklis, Aigaleo (don't ask me why!)

Relegated: Levadeiakos, Akratitos

Promotions: Aris (if they play in B' Ethniki), Niki Volou (at long last!) and a couple of others (possibly Panserraikos)

• 2 weeks later...

Chapionship:

1)Pao

2)Aek

3)Paok

4)Xanthi

5)Panionios

Cup Winner:

Paok

Relegated:

Osfp, Kalamaria

New A ethiniki teams:

Kalamata, Paniliakos, Panseraikos, Aris

next season Athiniki will have 18 teams agian, which means 2 teams will get relegated only and 4 will advance to the Greek Superleague.

AEK are about 1 year away from winning the League.

the striker problem may be solved.....may be. konstantinou is a great striker but he has his off seasons.....and with giannakis okkas up top with him it could just be a circus of missed chances.....

and the midfield just gained another year....its not too far away before they lose their game....Toure ive never seen but i wouldnt expect much.....

i think its really not OSFP's year this year......they have been declining by the year...last year they won true, but it was some thanks to PAO dropping points at the very end...

i think it will be PAO or AEK to win

PAO i think most likely not cuz im a PAO fan but for the first year in a while we bought some quality players instead of garbage like usual, and also eliminated our crap players like zuta, maric, konstantinidis, mitu, roubakis.......we have a stronger left wing that was absent last year....same with the right wing.....and Olisadebe is up and running again...

1. PAO

2. AEK

3. OSFP/PAOK

4. OSFP/PAOK

5. Iraklis

6. Aigaleo/Chalkidona-Atromitos

----------

newly promoted:

Niki Volou, Kastoria, Ergotelis....

PROTATHLHMA: PANATHINAIKOS

RUNNER UP: PAOK

UEFA CUP: HRAKLIS,AEK,GAVROS,XANTHI.

RELEGATED: AKRATHTOS H' IONIKOS,LARISSA

PROMOTED: PANSERAIKOS,NIKH VOLOY,KAVALA,GIANENNA

AYTH THA EINAI KATHARA XRONIA THS PANATHAS.

O GAVROS DEN EXEI TIPOTA TO SPOYDAIO...POLLH EYALOTH AMHNA KAI EPITHESH GEMATH APO XASOGOLHDES!

H AEK THA FERNEI TA CLASSICA THS "X" ME OMADOYLES SEIRAS OPOS LARISSA,AKRATHTO,PANIONIO ETC...KAI THA XATHEI KATA 10 VATHMOYS PISO MEXRI TO TELOS TOY A' GYROY!

H EKPLHXH THA EINAI O PAOK KAI GENIKA H THESSALONIKH FETOS!

O PAOK THA TA DOSEI OLA NA VGEI CHAMPIONS LEAGUE KAI THA MAS DOSEI "HARD TIME" EOS TO TELOS! NA MOY TO THIMITHITE AYTO!

MIA ALLH EKPLHXH YIA OLOYS ME THN ARNHTIKH OPSH TOY PRAGMATOS THA EINAI H LARISSA! AN KAI STHRHZETAI PANO SE ENAN KALLO PROPONHTH OPOS O DONIS,DEN NOMIZO NA DEI ASPRH MERA MAKRYA APO TO ALKAZAR. PROVLEPO NA EPISTREFEI STA PATRIA EDAFH THS B' ETHNIKHS!

EXO KAI MIA EYXH! NA PESEI O PALIOPOYSTHS O IONIKOS. DEN TH XONEYO AYTH THN OMADA KAI GENIKA OLES TIS KOLOPETHNITSES THS PERIFERIAS ATTIKHS!

FERTE OMADES APO EPARXIA NA XAREI O KOSMOS PODOSFAIRO POY THA PHGENEI KATA XILIADES KAI THA GEMIZEI OLA TA STADIA THS EPARXIAS!

EXO VARETHEI NA VLEPO TOYS "300 TOY LEONIDA" NA MAXONTAI YIA MIA THESH STEIS KERKIDES TON GHPEDON TOY KENTROY! :LOL: ARKETA SAS KOYRASA! YIA XARA YIA TORA!

League Champions: PAO. With good upgrades/transfers this year (having legitimate depth this year is key), as long as injuries aren't a problem, should win league.

Cup winner: AEK. Deserve some silverware, also made some good signings. If they don't pull it off, expect PAO to pull the double.

2nd: AEK. Same as above (minus the sliverware line). Staying healthy again is key, as I think they have very little depth. Getting a replacement for Hiotis wouldn't hurt though, :not: :LOL: .

3rd: OSFP. While reasonably talented, age and a lack of a formiddable offense (Rivaldo should do well, though I think it's a dud year for Konstantinou) should put them in 3rd.

4th, 5th, 6th: Xanthi, PAOK, Larissa.

Relegated: Ionikos, Leviadiakos, Akratitos

Promoted: Ergotelis, Aris, Niki Volou

Your thoughts....???

1. OLYMPIAKOS

2. PAOK

3-4 PAO , AEK

UEFA Xanthi , Aegaleo

Relegated : Akratitos Kalamaria (Levadiakos)

CUP: PAOK

Promotion from B' Panserraikos Kastoria Aris (Niki Volos)

I have the feeling it will be an easy one for Olympiakos and a great season for PAOK

(actually i am sure that Larissa will make the double and Skoda xanthi will follow to champions league, but I'm afraid you will say I'm crazy :P)

Regular Season Champ- Pao

Greek Cup-AEK

Champions League-OLY & Panathinaikos

UEFA Cup-Aek, Iraklis, Xanthi , PAOK

no way Pao will win it

not with that poor defensive line up

Pao is usually strong at the back line but its evident they aren't this season

granted only a game in but dam they got picked apart by Wisla

Olympiakos will come to OAKA and win in Pao's teritory will mark the beginning of the end to Pao's season

Olympiakos #1

i've got to give some picks

1 Olympiakos

2 Panathiniakos

3 AEK

4 PAOK

5 Xanthi

6 Aigaleo

CUP Olympiakos over AEK

I think PAOK and AEK will make some noise in UEFA this year with at least one of them moving to the final 8 - I also think Olympiakos will move past the first round after they claim some road points for once - as for PAO??????? Who knows what a terrible start if they can come back then I can see them in the 16 at lest in CL

I am posting the predictions of betandwin.com for the final standings which I believe is quite accurate:

1. Olympiakos

2. PAO

3. AEK

4. PAOK

5. AEL

6. Xanthi

7. Iraklis

8. Panionios

9. Aigaleo

10. OFI

11. Kallithea

12. Atromitos

13. Ionikos

14. Levadiakos

15. Akratitos

16. Apollon Kalamarias

I am posting the predictions of betandwin.com for the final standings which I believe is quite accurate:

1. Olympiakos

2. PAO

3. AEK

4. PAOK

5. AEL

6. Xanthi

7. Iraklis

8. Panionios

9. Aigaleo

10. OFI

11. Kallithea

12. Atromitos

13. Ionikos

14. Levadiakos

15. Akratitos

16. Apollon Kalamarias

:blink:

bet and win gave those????

AEL for 5th???

just because they got Dabizas and Aloneftis doesnt make them a super team....even Kerkyra got a lot of great signings last year like Niniadis, Amanatidis, and Nalitzis, etc etc.....and look how they did....

i think and i hope this is Iraklara's year to show some strength and get back in the top 5.....they have some really great players like Lawal, Georgiadis, Kapetanos bros, Lagos, Prittas, Murati, Abaris, and it would be nice to see them having their fans come back to the stadium....

AEL for 5th???

just because they got Dabizas and Aloneftis doesnt make them a super team....even Kerkyra got a lot of great signings last year like Niniadis, Amanatidis, and Nalitzis, etc etc.....and look how they did....

Archived