Phantis Forums

can human mind imagine a better player than...

can human mind imagine a better and a more complete player than pele and maradona???  

8 members have voted

1. 1. can human mind imagine a better and a more complete player than pele and maradona???

• yes.ofcourse.human mind can imagine anything!!!
    • no way.they are better than any player we can imagine!!!
    • the best player imaginable is exactlly as good as them.

the question is like this:in your opinion,can human brain imagine a better and a more complete player than pele and diego?I mean,can we imagine,in a wild imagination,an even better player than them?

I think that the abvious answer is yes!

but what do you think?

don't you understand my question?I just asked if is it possible to imagine a better player than them.

Dude!

I got your question, but damn kid..... why are you putting so much effort in something like this..

To keep it simple... YES the human mind CAN create a player of that caliber and better. The thing about it is WHERE is the phenom and is he going to appear during our lifetime??????

:blink: :D ;) :blink: :unsure: :huh:

The best player ever was Mane Garrincha. A very close second was Maradona.

I also like Rivelino, former Corinthians and Fluminense left winger. Pele was very good too.

These days Ronaldinho is, by far, the best player.

A combination of all these guys. I can imagine that.

But a perfect player would also need something from Beckenbauer and Platini namely the brains.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a question for you dudes.it's just interesting me to know:do you think that the results of such a poll are too predictable?is it abvious that almost everyone would select the yes option in this poll?

what do you think most of poeple would answer to this poll's question?

Archived