Phantis Forums

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OM21!

The2ndMouse

http://home.iprimus.com.au/original/news.html#bday

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Originalia of Melbourne,

The time has come for a birthday celebration as ORIGINAL 21 Melbourne turns 3! It only seems like yesterday that the club first met at the Dickens for the epic 3-3 Champions League match with Real Madrid...but since then the club has gone from strength to strength, and we are calling on all our family here to come together to celebrate the history of the youngest ORIGINAL club outside of Greece.

The club is going to do something different with the celebrations this year so we hope that everyone can get down as we reflect on a year that has seen many a good times at our beloved home of the Charles Dickens.

Place: Strike Bar (Bowling Alley with a bar)

Address: 325 Chapel St, Prahran

Date: Monday 27th June

Time: 8:00 PM

For booking purposes can you please confirm your attendance by contacting the club at [email protected].

ORIGINAL 21 Melbourne

And a "Hello" to all my friends there from me

Next time I wish we will all meet for an AEK game ;)

Posted Image

ahahahahah ahhh re mouse....thanks for the well wishes.....

we have been a bit quiet since the season ended but our website's multimedia section is getting a massive overhaul, we just released some beanies and we are looking forward to a drink on Monday night.....so things are happening.

3 years.....feels like a long long time ago.....so much has passed since then....and not many people will know this but without Phantis this club may have never formed. Back in the days when I was known as Zikos....when Peristeri21 and disco_kandi were around, the 3 of us met up one day in person and I guess the ball never stopped from there.......

Mouse Im coming to Greece in November.....for about a month to get as much of AEK as I can....

Archived