Phantis Forums

Preseason

The2ndMouse

Also in Italy AEK will have to face some quality defensive teams to train on our attacking skills a bit.

Tziordjopoulos seems to be returning and making it back in time for the preparation of the Team in Italy....

This leaves us with a spot in Central Defence and in DR to cover. Unless that young kid (18) in the Right side of Defence is up to it so soon. I certainly hope Georgeas (besides being so injury prone) can only end up as a 3rd solution for the team Defence and Right Flank of Defence.

It is also going to be a test for the work of the new AEK stamina coach (the one who used to work with Satos @ Sporting).

I remember Santos having good all year long teams. I had a suspicion about the 3 or 4 concecutive 3-2 defeats back when Satntos had the argument with Psomiadis and nearly left.

Physically, Santos' AEK peaks at the right moments in the year and never has long off periods in form.

I hope next year will be also that way and that the work done in Cogne will pay off.

FORZA AEKARA!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can someone please translate the games, i understand most of them, but there are a few that i dont!!

Also, could someone please post the results, because out here in Perth, Western Australia, it is very hard to get results of friendly matches unless the team you go for is Liverpool :tdown:

Cheers (",)

Can someone please translate the games, i understand most of them, but there are a few that i dont!!

Also, could someone please post the results, because out here in Perth, Western Australia, it is very hard to get results of friendly matches unless the team you go for is Liverpool :tdown:

Cheers (",)

20/07: Paris Saint Germain - AEK

at Thonon Les Bains, 19.30 (Greek Time)

23/07:

Well akritis you prediction F***ed up!!

Krassas and velinsky scored the defence was very solid santos said the team is at 50 percent but is happy at their progrees so far cirilo hurt a muscle and is out for 5 days now probably 3 but he also said he wont leave the groudn unless he has a broken leg" what happened champ" thats about it rapid coach also said aek is a class team

Well akritis you prediction F***ed up!!

Krassas and velinsky scored the defence was very solid santos said the team is at 50 percent but is happy at their progrees so far cirilo hurt a muscle and is out for 5 days now probably 3 but he also said he wont leave the groudn unless he has a broken leg" what happened champ" thats about it rapid coach also said aek is a class team

ahh...

It was meant to inspire you guys. Sort of like reverse psychology.

Good to hear they won. Now go ahead and beat Charlton in England. Give the whiny English something to whine about!

PSG, Rapid, Regina, Charlton and PAOK. Good solid clubs. Not like the opponents PAO plays.

What makes me mad is that I just came back from Greece and the television stations show all of PAO and Oly warm up games and nothing from AEK. :angry:

Charlton just beat QPR 3 -0 with Rommerdahl playing.

This will be a real pre-season test for AEK. English teams are usually relentless even during trial matches.

As a Greek supporter I hope that AEK play well.

as a side issue.....

Hey KAVLAS, did u end up nailing any birds during your Greek sojourn?

I want details....."blow by blow".

KAVLAS,

I had mentioned how PAO and OLYMPIAKOS play all these 2nd Division Teams and they get themselves all pumped when they beat the crap out of them (i.e. 8-0 and 10-0 wins) and some Vazelo wasn't happy with my comments. It's smart that that Demis has lined up some decent opponents rather than weaker teams who PAO and Oly seem to play all the time during training camp.

About the lack of coverage for AEK in Greece, all the reporters are too busy trying to keep tabs of all the players that Olympiakos and Panathinaikos are picking up....are both these teams picking up every player who has been rejected by other teams and calling them looking for work? I'm getting lost reading all the Greek sports web-sites everyday with PAO and Oly signing a new frickin player everyday it seems. AEK's lack of coverage is because we kept our core team from last year (which is awesome) and brought in steady players to fill some holes and therefore we are quietly going about our business trying to build for this year. Who cares about the Greek media, there too busy researching players from Norway, Sweden, Turkey, Holland, England or wherever these malakes are being signed from!

LONG AND STRONG AEK

:box: :gr:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived