Phantis Forums

Giorgos Samaras ‒ (retired)

slick13

According to the British press, Celtic are preparing a

Edited by levendi2000

Disappointing news... Rangers 1-0 Celtic. Which puts Rangers 6 points clear, with a game in hand. So, no league title for Samaras this year.

Rangers have now kept a clean sheet against Celtic in their last 4 games.

Edited by DUDE

Guest TheLegend

I read that they still have to play Celtic 2 more times @ celtic this season :o is that true? if it is its not over yet

Guest TheLegend

I do agree though I think its over for Celtic. The scottish league has a HUGE gap in between top and bottom whereas veria ergotelis etc can ocasionaly cause an upset I dont see it as commen in the SPL.

Celtic has lost 2 times to rangers and is 6 points behind. Meaning theyve taken almost max points and except for those 2 games were tied.

Its weird. Soem games ive seen I saw Celtic as a much better team. Guess it was the games

Guest TheLegend

Im watching the recorded game now

rangers v celtic

first 35 minutes Samaras must be mvp for celtic

Hes created a 2 breakaways and several other good opurtunities with nice balls through the defense or runs and creating space :tup:

Well, apparently Samaras started against Rangers and played the whole game. He set up one of his teammates with a nice throughball into the Rangers' box and the player was alone with the keeper but he scuffed his shot. He also set someone up through a header for a nice chance.

Although he didn't score, it's nice to see that he's getting ample playing time at Celtic.

I do agree though I think its over for Celtic. The scottish league has a HUGE gap in between top and bottom whereas veria ergotelis etc can ocasionaly cause an upset I dont see it as commen in the SPL.

Celtic has lost 2 times to rangers and is 6 points behind. Meaning theyve taken almost max points and except for those 2 games were tied.

Its weird. Soem games ive seen I saw Celtic as a much better team. Guess it was the games

I actually think Celtic are a better side. Maybe it's just that Rangers have their number.

• 3 weeks later...

here is a wonderful pearl of wisdom from our friend Georgios Samamras.....

My opinion is that Rangers don't try to play football, but prefer to concentrate on defence and counter-attacking. That's just the philosophy of the club and ours is different.

hey m#$%!, did you notice how your team won the euro?????

Guest TheLegend

So samaras went from scoring goals and getting assists playing 20 minutes a game to not playing at all... wtf is wrong?

So samaras went from scoring goals and getting assists playing 20 minutes a game to not playing at all... wtf is wrong?

I know I'm starting to sound like a broken record, but akoma me vgaloun trello.

The kid is not good enough!!! He lacks the physical capability to ever be a good player. It's not something he can work on either, even if he takes steroids, he'll still be petite and weak, and he's slow too. Players that don't have any physical athleticism (strength or pace) must have some other extra ordinary skill.

For example, Gekas is neither strong, nor very quick (yes he's quicker than Samaras, but he's no Torres), but he's got a great finish.

Lybe is neither quick nor strong, but he has a brain.

Crouch is neither strong nor quick but he's great in the aerial game.

Samaras however has no weapons whatsoever. If he was raised in Greece he wouldn't even be in the NT now. AND ON TOP OF THAT, HE'S GETTING ARROGANT NOW TOO!!! Pou katantisame re otan vgalan tetious paixtes: "Greece shining light" and "the most skilled Greek forward"? Re he wouldn't even get into Cyprus' team when everyone is fully fit and we expect him to make an impact at Euro 2008?

Take Mitroglou instead re Otto!

Guest TheLegend

Turns out it may have been smart saying hes happy at celtic but wants to play more etc because he played and scored...

• Argy changed the title to Giorgos Samaras ‒ (retired)
  • Argy locked this topic