Phantis Forums

Giorgos Samaras ‒ (retired)

slick13

De mporo na katalavo tous opadous tis City.Poia nomizoun oti einai i omada tous,i United?To oti einai apo tin idia poli de simainei oti einai kai to idio omadara.Ti paihtes theloun?Ronaldinho kai etsi?De tous ftanei pou tosa hronia paizoun Premier league?

File mou, eho di ton Samara kala fetos kai ehoun dikio oi filathli to Man City. Fisika den perimenoun Ronaldinho alla toulahisto ligo pathos to perimenoun. O Samaras den prospathai tipota! An den allaxi, oute gia tin ethniki mas den kanei!!!

O Samaras prepei na xipnhsei kai na paixei. Katalabainw ton Stelio giati giernaei

:(

Elpizw na er8ei o stelios ston olympiako giati kapou akousa oti 8elei na teliosei thn kariera tou ston 8rillo :nw:

File, den nomizo einai mono oti giernaei o stelios, apo tote pou eipe tis m*****es tou gia tin bolton kai liverpool oute stin 17ada den ton exoune. Kai kalla na pathi to mounaki pou nomizi oti einai kai gia kalutera.

Next summer we will see the headlines "O Kokkalis etimazi to megalo BAM!" (opos kai me ton kapsi) kai tha girisi o Stelios. H megali metagrafi to kalokairiou!!!

Anyway, Samaras has great potential. I think he kind of filled his head up a little this past summer with the ethniki. He should focus and get back to basics. The premier league is where he should want to stay and work as hard as he can to remain there.

Hopefully, the greek work ethic ;) which appears to have set in will be smacked out of him by Pearce.

Man City vs. Bolton: Samaras on the bench and Stelios not even in the Bolton 17.

Its all well for the Porto-greeks but not so for the anglo-greeks.

Stelio was injured in training otherwise he would have been on the bench. Its time for him to move.

His first goal was impressive.

He took a pass from inside his half and casually dribbled well into Everton's half leaving defenders guessing at what he would do next.

He then slipped a ball behind the defenders in their penalty box to a rushing Beasley who then crossed to a near post rushing Samaras who side footed the ball through the keepers legs.

His second was a penalty. Which he confidently dispatched.

Because he can't! Take out the top 2 or Dutch teams and the Dutch league is of a lower standard than the Greek.

i wouldnt say that...if you look at the past encounters in international competitons you see a different picture. one step to getting better, is to acknowledge that the greek leagueisnt in a position to look down on any one.

if you ever watched an ionikos vs panionios game you would know, file...

as for samaras double, he was really lucky on the first goal, i think his pass wasnt particularly well but he has some fast teammates... in the ethniki this would have meant a goal kick for our opponent...apart from that a very impressive display!

Edited by aekrossoponti

He also scored AFTER the 3rd round FA cup match.

He pulled 2 trollop slappers at a Manchester pub and took them back home for some "slap and tickle" *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge* and a bit of "how's ya father?", you know what I mean?

Bravo Giorgo! I have always said that Kritikoi are God's people...the chosen ones.

You reinforce my belief that Kritikoi are correct by calling Jesus Christ, Manoli!

Edited by Akritis_1944

although he didnt play many games, his stats are rather impressive. 4 goals, 6 assists in 13 games...

http://home.skysports.com/optastats.aspx?c...ter_City&cpid=8

Thats not strictly accurate file. He's made 13 starts but has also made 9 appearances off the bench, and Stuart Pearce makes subs early so when he comes on he gets at least 30 mins. So 4 goals and 6 assists in 22 games is not impressive at all, in fact its poor for a striker.

although he didnt play many games, his stats are rather impressive. 4 goals, 6 assists in 13 games...

Thats not strictly accurate file. He's made 13 starts but has also made 9 appearances off the bench, and Stuart Pearce makes subs early so when he comes on he gets at least 30 mins. So 4 goals and 6 assists in 22 games is not impressive at all, in fact its poor for a striker.
then look at the team though...

which means he has come off early as well. number of games means crap--how many minutes has he played for those goals?

if anyone answers this question they should work for a secret service as they know how to do research and have too much time on their hands. :ph34r:

Edited by thrylos

Call him lazy, call him unimpressive, call him what ever you want. The fact is this kid, and make no mistake about it he is a kid very early in his carrer, is playing for a well known club in the Premiership and has scored 6 goals. Answer this for me, who from the not so Super League in his age can do the same in the Premiership?

The best of luck to Samaras in the Premiership.

Call him lazy, call him unimpressive, call him what ever you want. The fact is this kid, and make no mistake about it he is a kid very early in his carrer, is playing for a well known club in the Premiership and has scored 6 goals. Answer this for me, who from the not so Super League in his age can do the same in the Premiership?

The best of luck to Samaras in the Premiership.

Megale you are absolutely right. The problem is that the Greek media hyped up Samaras to the point where we thought he was the next Henry.

The guy has great potential but has to work hard to achieve success in a difficult league. We shouldn't expect him to score 15 goals because he isn't at that point yet.

• Argy changed the title to Giorgos Samaras ‒ (retired)
  • Argy locked this topic