Phantis Forums

Giorgos Samaras ‒ (retired)

slick13

• 2 weeks later...

Goal for Heerenveen, 2-1!!!

Hanssen scores! If it stands CSKA Moscow are out, Heerenveen are thru.

Heerenveen are thru, CSKA are out (Marsielle beat Dinamo Buc. by 2-1)

Our Greek player aboard is heading to the last 32 with Giannakopoulos! A great day for the Greek players.

Edited by dark_horse

TEAM COMPETITION......................GS SB G

Heerenveen Dutch Eredivisie............8 1 4

Heerenveen UEFA Cup....................3 2 1 0

2005/06 Season Totals ...................11 3 5

You guys are right

Samaras + Stelios to UEFA and Amantidis and Charisteas all playing well :gr:

• 2 weeks later...

i checked out the long clip

and the best part wasn't the goals

but the game being played in the snow

and the PA announcer anouncing the scorer of the goals and both times he said Giorgos and the fans finished it off saying Samaras

pretty cool lol

and they played Zorba the Greek after he scored the 2nd goal lol

i dont know if there blind.......im just sure they dont have 5 million euros to buy a 20 year old Greek prospect.....i mean we bought Mantzios for less than 1 million......

besides the pressure on the kid to perform would be way too much if he came to Greece......with the 5 million pricetag i dont think its a good idea for a young player to be under such pressure.......5 million is a lot different looking to Arse-nal, and people/coach/press will just expect him to come on in some games and develop....

Well, it´s look good, But will he have any playing time?

I'm not sure he will play a lot this season if he comes to Man City. Next season might be a better one as Fowler, Andy Cole and Darius Vassel are getting older. Edited by Morphi

http://home.skysports.com/list.asp?hlid=35...+move+hits+snag

i hope man city get him... if he went to arsenal or man U, i doubt he will play ahead of henry, van nist ect....

this way if he goes to Man City he can prove him self in england and develop to his full potential... that way if arsenal or man U r searious about him they will pay 15 - 20 million for him.... Also why hasnt he been called up to the NT considering the problem we have with scroing goals??? ;)

Edited by HOLLYWOOD

Well, it´s look good, But will he have any playing time?

I'm not sure he will play a lot this season if he comes to Man City. Next season might be a better one as Fowler, Andy Cole and Darius Vassel are getting older.
Could be a good learning experience - get his feet wet - then blossom next year

I think Samaras has lots of talent. He is by far good enough for the premiership but i think he would be better at arsenal rather man city because arsene wenger gives youngsters chances. I think players like him will get greece another cup...

• Argy changed the title to Giorgos Samaras ‒ (retired)
  • Argy locked this topic