Phantis Forums

Panathinaikos - AEK (Final)

The2ndMouse

Here we go.......strap on lads this ride could get bumpy as we attempt to do the impossible.

Thursday night....9th june. How much will this result affect our psychological stance? I mean if we get mauled like we did at home to these muppets, is there a way to pick ourselves up?

Im not confident.....the Gatoules gave us hope but even then I dont know.

As realistic as I can be, I see a 3-1 loss here.

AEK really tried to fight the game. But in seems that if you are so much better than the others the referees tend to like you-seriously. In the last 3 years PAO has found dangerous times at home in only 3 games... And the losers are still bitching for the referees!

16 points must be the least difference anyone has lost in OAKA for these playoffs..

If AEK are wise enough not to piss pao they will avoid sundrivi..Do not forget that PAO this year at OAKA wins with as many points as he likes in Greece and Europe.

Pelates 31,18 panionios 44, Bologna 23 and so on..

Ti theleis mwri Kota?

When we were playing one on one in Egland you were 85kg and I was 106kg and you were 98% neutralised...

Now I am back to 95 on my way to 90 ... Come and I will give you an opportunity to have a shot at celebrations of your own rather than the squad of green rabbits you support... ;)

You scored I 2 pointer and 1 3 Pointer and only in the parts of the game when we swapped players with Elias and he was marking you ....

You are confusing the actual tapes with a dream you must have had some time back then... Normal condition of your brain that! You take some of our dream world along with you each day... If reality ever invaded you would suffer a huge shock! :D

Excuse me but in basketball terms defenders swap places when the attacker has made a defender a ROBA, so another player had to come and marke me. So you sent poor Elias and he paid for it....

Of course you swaped. If you stayed marking me for the entire duration of the game I would have finished with 75 points!!!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I was unstoppable back then..... :P

:tup:

Bravo re Fwti ! Bravo Paidia!

Pame gia to Break! ( :whistle: :D ... but honestly... H Elpida pethainei teleutaia... ta idia legate prin 2-3 xronia... aki gia na leme tin alitheia kai 1 prwtathlima pou sas exei parei n AEK me tetoia Budget epityxia einai... twra an arei kai deutero... Eeeeeeeeereeeee glentia...! :D )

To protathlima mas to pire o gauros, ohi i AEK!! :P

I gotta admit, although dissapointed we went out to the gavroi it was pretty funny after the gavroi went up 2-0 in the series against AEK, only for AEK to rally back and do what's never been done before..with the league 3-2. Those champagne bottles have yet to be opened :LOL: I wonder if they are still on ice.

Archived