Phantis Forums

LARISA, what do you think?

xiotis

i wanted to open up this topic to see what ppl predict larisa will achieve in next year's competition, consider the fact that they have a pretty good sized fan base and that they have a very good coach that just gets better w/the moreexperience he gets in donis, the ex panatha winger

i have a feeling they will be good and finish in the top half of the standings

not to forget that they are rumored to be getting a new stadium as part of the Euro 2012 bid, things couldn't be looking better :tup:

thats great for them

Larissa is former 1988 champions in the Greek league

i see them as a fixture in the Greek league for many years to come

good luck

With a couple addittions in the summer I see them easily a top 8 team if not a uefa spot outright, not many teams will survive Alcazar ...for now or a different bigger gipedo in a different location in the near future.

I strongly believe they are # 5 or #4 in fun support right now.(oly,pao,aek,....paok) :nw:

• 4 weeks later...

Plus, now they've got Aloneftis from Cyprus's best team Omonoia. DimitriNJ? Where in NJ are you from, I'm in Mount Laurel

i guess Olympiakos lost lust for Alonfentis

he was rumoured for quite a while to be on our club

representing NYC lol

i guess Olympiakos lost lust for Alonfentis

he was rumoured for quite a while to be on our club

representing NYC lol

They never lost lust for him..Both Pao and Olympiakos offered him a close contract of five years his agent told them both where to go!!! HE signed to years with Larissa.. Highest transfer in there history......

I think Larisa will be good, but I also remember Kekryra last year making big signings like Nalitzis and a few others and they got destroyed...

i think Larisa signings are much bigger

but the also have the crowd support to help them carry them along

they will build a home field advantage

there are also up for remodeling of there stadio or a new one that is with Greece's bid for Euro 2012

things looking bright

i think Kalamarias, levadiakos, Akraitatos will be going down

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived