Phantis Forums

which club side is widelly regarded as better?

WHICH CLUB SIDE,BETWEEN THOSE 2,MOST OF POEPLE/FOOTBALL FANS AROUND THE WORLD RATE HIGHER??VOTE AND EXPLAIN...  

5 members have voted

1. 1. WHICH CLUB SIDE,BETWEEN THOSE 2,MOST OF POEPLE/FOOTBALL FANS AROUND THE WORLD RATE HIGHER??VOTE AND EXPLAIN...

• HERRERA'S INTER 64'-65'(THE TEAM THAT WON 2 CL BACK TO BACK)
    • VAN GAAL'S AJAX 95'-96'(THE TEAM THAT WON THE CL UNBEATEN)

PLEASE,BEFORE YOU ANSWER,PAY ATTENTION TO THIS:THIS TIME,THE QUESTION IS NOT(!!!) WHAT DO YOU PERSONALLY THINK WAS THE BETTER SIDE.THE QUESTION IS WHICH SIDE,BETWEEN THOSE 2,MOST OF POEPLE/FOOTBALL FANS AROUND THE WORLD RATE HIGHER.WHICH SIDE,BETWEEN THOSE 2,IS WIDELLY REGARDED BY POEPLE AS THE BETTER ONE?WHICH SIDE,BETWEEN THOSE 2, IS WIDELLY KNOWN AMONG MOST OF POEPLE AS THE BETTER ONE?

I WOULD LIKE YOU ALSO TO EXPLAIN ME HOW AND FROM WHERE DO YOU KNOW WHICH SIDE IS WIDELLY REGARDED AS THE BETTER BETWEEN THOSE 2.HOW DO YOU KNOW WHICH SIDE,BETWEEN THOSE 2,MOST OF POEPLE RATE HIGHER?PLEASE,GIVE ME ALL THE INFORMATION.IT'S VERY IMPORTANT TO ME

THANK'S...

I will go with Ajax as the 1964 Inter side was widely viewed as having won those titles by playing unattractive anti-football.

They won their titles after Real greats Puskas and Di Stefano were past their prime and lost in 1966 to a Real side much inferior to the one of the late 1950's - early 1960's.

Btw, say Helenio Herrera as there was another Herrera (Heriberto) coaching at the same time.

dear irlandos,so you say that van gaal's ajax(95'-96')is widelly viewed as a more attractive and positive team than herrera's inter,most of poeple/football fans around the world have much more respect for their style of play than for herrera's inter style,and for that reason most of football fans rate ajax of 95'-96' higher than inter 64'-65'?am I right?was that your meaning?I hope so... ;)

Archived