Phantis Forums

TO PIRAME TO PROTATHLIMA

Congrats...

...And now your coach leaves....

It doesn't matter. He managed to overcome the huge internal difficulties and we will remember him as our best coach ever.

And some (not all) Pao fans will regret for saying that Rivaldo's tranfer was useless. He proved that, while he is past his prime, he is still able to make THE difference.

The team tried hard in a waterpool terrain. They had real guts and they were determined to win.

Congrats...

...And now your coach leaves....

How true would that be huh????

But let me tell you... from what he has done ....... good for him. I think that the big issue here is the "upper management"

I really think that Bajevic does want to bring into the club some good young talent but the other guys don't want that to happen.

As you know it's all politics and it's really crap because it's all about the team.

Once again we're cahnpions and that's all that matters for the moment, and only God knows what the future holds for Bajevic and the team...

Congratulations to Olympiakos. They struggled a bit over a few stretches but pulled it out in the end and won the league and cup. Although I'm an AEK fan, I give credit where credit is due and Olympiakos played well to get the double, despite claims of "referee bias" (everyone knows that the 3 top teams have all had some fortunate calls go their way over the course of the season).

After a two year Hiatus the title returns to its right ful place in Pireaus

we have done it through difficult circumstances this year and are deservedly the Champions

Bajevic will return b/c winning heals everything

he won the double for us as the coach

he had alot of bad moments but many more great moments and thats the difference

i believe he will have more of a say on which players we should get in the summer

but lets celebrate first

Champions once again

SYXAPITHPIA gia to double

PAO and AEK were their worst enemies.

Obviously they did not want it :o

Now lets concentrate on what really matters

Ethnikh Ellados :gr: and European CUPS :tup:

Kalh Tyxh in the CL.

PEACE

Well said trifilli.

Congrats to Oly on the double.

Let's all focus in on what trifilli mentioned, the national team.

Trust me i know that next saturday is huge v Turkey

but as for as tonight goes

its all red

lets countinue celebrating through the night

Hey dipapa it shocks me how much of a unprofessional whining crybaby Goumas was today in his statements......!! HEY GOUMAS YOU LOST YOU LOST YOU LOST YOU LOST YOU LOST YOU LOST.......hehehe thats what a double does to you :tup:

Congrats Oly,

it was a very turbulent season with a lot of twists, and finally you showed something that we lacked in the end ... composure and resiliance.

Once again congrats

Thanks for the acknowledgement

good sportsmanship on your side

u guys did put the pressure on us all season long but somebody had to come out on top

Olympiakos was fortunate enough to come on top of things

after the celebrations we must orchestra a plan for a better roster

for now lets celebrate the DOUBLE

Guest Protathlitis

TO PIRAMEEEEEEE

It wasnt our best team but they still played the best football in Greece and got the double we deserved. its a pity the form at the start of the season wasnt indicative of how we would play the rest of the time but its was a good way to stick up the VASELENES

ANTE GEIA PELATES

Among all three, and while ALL played medium quality football, I did say it from the beginning and it did prove to be the case, that Olympiakos were slightly better.

Panathinaikos played only a handfull of good games and AEK players alwhough they achieved many things need to learn how to behave when on top of the situation...

Congradulations

I leave yet another season though with the bitter feeling of a preditermined end to it... :(

Its sad for the country that lifted the Euro Cup... We had the chance to change many things and make the championship a more attractive product altogether and we are missing it....

I hope next year is better. Especially on the issue of Violence.

Congrats Oly on winning the double. :D

Archived